Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
So everyone's happy for extremists but not for the ideology of FLA against extremists ,worrying
Regards
DR

"You're either fully in support of FLA or you're basically a terrorist sympathiser"

(since you didn't respond the first time or the second time)

Jan 30, 2008
There's a whole list of them on this thread, stop burying your head in the sand they know who they are
Regards
DR

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
There's a whole list of them on this thread, stop burying your head in the sand they know who they are
Regards
DR
So is it the ones who know who they are that are burying their heads in the sand or those who know who are the people who know who they are who are burying their heads ....or are both the people who both know each other know that each other know they know who those people are?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
"You're either fully in support of FLA or you're basically a terrorist sympathiser"

(since you didn't respond the first time or the second time)

A civil war or conflict would soon sort the wheat from the chaff. Moral Cowadice/appeasement may be OK here and now but wont if your necks end up on the line.

Just saying, you may Knock PPFs absolutism but inaction will lead to it.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
A civil war or conflict would soon sort the wheat from the chaff. Moral Cowadice/appeasement may be OK here and now but wont if your necks end up on the line.

Just saying, you may Knock PPFs absolutism but inaction will lead to it.

I don't disagree. My point is that you don't have to buy into the FLA argument of "we're not all big, white racists" and doing so doesn't make us OK with extremism.

For what its worth, I do have respect for them. It's good to see what is largely a tribal culture coming together to oppose the blight that is extremism.

In a way it's unfortunate for them that one of the blokes who supposedly founded the group has / had links to white nationalist movements. It's also unfortunate that relentless gobshite Tommy Robinson was there. It doesn't help their image of "we're not all big, white racists".

Anyway, I'm done. Life is too short to argue the toss with people on the internet.

Last edited:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

(since you didn't respond the first time)

Isn't that how it works these days ?

If you don't agree with lefty liberals you MUST be a Nazi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Excellent observation BL. I did photograph the lads posing with it but won't be putting them up as you never know who's gonna be offended. I wouldn't put it past some people to contact the club and demand a ban.

They wouldn't ban them though. It is their right to march.

It is wrong for folk to assume that anyone who attends this march is racist, a thug and all sorts of other nasty things.

The impasse occurs when someone like the resident fairy starts the thread, an NSC member who glorifies violence and loves a race debate, and it is revealed that some on the march may have links to far right groups.

Obviously, it is wrong then to generalise on those views as it is unfair to the thousands who don't have that link- but it is that link that becomes subject of the debate rather than the largely peaceful outcome and the laying of some very considered and thoughtful wreaths. And then of course, those who question the organisation of the march get accused of being terrorist appeasers... but, then again, it's the Fairy so perhaps we should pay not attention.

I don't 'get' the march, but if that's what peaceful folk want then so be it. They should be allowed to do so. I just think that PPF should avoid championing it as it does no favours.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Stand up to the extremists? You don't leave your ****ng living room from one day to the next you wally, how are you going to stand against the extremists?

But if it's all the same to you when it comes to standing up to extremists I'm gonna put my trust in the intelligence services and the police rather than a load of shouty, overweight booze-hounds, cheers.

To be fair to the LADS they did more than just stand together. They walked together (from one pub to another pub).

If only there was a decent pub crawl in Aleppo they could have sorted that one out a lot quicker.

Have all the members of the FLA decided to permanently stop extreme behaviour towards one another or was it just for this one weekend where they didn't have any football to go to?

A bit like the WWI xmas day football match.....just much less heroic.....and much less hair......and quite a bit fatter.....and smelling of stella

Seems to me that certain people on here are quite happy with our open door policy when it comes to letting every known suspect into our country
You are the sorting people who will put your blinkers on and also bury your head in the sand until something of a terrorist nature happens in your doorstep
Then you will be the first to whinge and whine and say why wasn’t any action taken against these people etc
It was a peaceful protest by people of all races, colours, creeds and also happen to be football fans as well with no arrests at all.
There were Veterans there as well, people who were prepared to lay their life on the line for this country and our democratic society, which allows marches like this to take place.
Yes there are a lot of bald men there but if you loose your hair as you get older that’s what happens to you
Seems a lot of you have never demonstrated against anything you didn’t like in your lives to me, your just happy to let things happen in our country as long as it doesn’t upset your sad little routines in life!

There are quite a few Albion fans who are part of the FLA including me
Yes I’m bald, yes I’m an Albion Fan, Yes I’m also a proud Veteran of the Armed Forces
Does that make me a racist/Nazi or just someone who is fed up with successive governments doing nothing to protect my life, my families life and all other lives of people in this great country of ours ??

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
They wouldn't ban them though. It is their right to march.

It is wrong for folk to assume that anyone who attends this march is racist, a thug and all sorts of other nasty things.

The impasse occurs when someone like the resident fairy starts the thread, an NSC member who glorifies violence and loves a race debate, and it is revealed that some on the march may have links to far right groups.

Obviously, it is wrong then to generalise on those views as it is unfair to the thousands who don't have that link- but it is that link that becomes subject of the debate rather than the largely peaceful outcome and the laying of some very considered and thoughtful wreaths. And then of course, those who question the organisation of the march get accused of being terrorist appeasers... but, then again, it's the Fairy so perhaps we should pay not attention.

I don't 'get' the march, but if that's what peaceful folk want then so be it. They should be allowed to do so. I just think that PPF should avoid championing it as it does no favours.

Interesting take on it.

I recognised a couple of the Brighton lads from social media posts and they're not people I'd ever accuse of mild racism let alone full on nazism.

On the other hand, the second a movement like this starts you can bet that Robinson and Britain First will be all over it, trying to recreate the 29th different incarnation of the EDL.

For me I understand totally that veterans might want to get involved and probably feel like they've given their time and risked their lives for nothing.

But there comes a point where it's the walking, drinking version of those Facebook cancer memes that start "I know most of you won't share this but my true friends will. Copy and paste this as your status....."

I don't copy and paste these memes. I think most reasonable people will understand that I find cancer to be a bad thing. I don't go on anti extremist marches either. That doesn't mean I approve of extremism. I just believe the way to fight cancer is to trust medical science rather than spamming Facebook and the way to deal with extremism is to carry on living the liberal, democratic lifestyle the ISIS goons hate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Seems to me that certain people on here are quite happy with our open door policy when it comes to letting every known suspect into our country
You are the sorting people who will put your blinkers on and also bury your head in the sand until something of a terrorist nature happens in your doorstep
Then you will be the first to whinge and whine and say why wasn’t any action taken against these people etc
It was a peaceful protest by people of all races, colours, creeds and also happen to be football fans as well with no arrests at all.
There were Veterans there as well, people who were prepared to lay their life on the line for this country and our democratic society, which allows marches like this to take place.
Yes there are a lot of bald men there but if you loose your hair as you get older that’s what happens to you
Seems a lot of you have never demonstrated against anything you didn’t like in your lives to me, your just happy to let things happen in our country as long as it doesn’t upset your sad little routines in life!

Yes I’m bald, yes I’m an Albion Fan, Yes I’m also a proud Veteran of the Armed Forces
Does that make me a racist/Nazi or just someone who is fed up with successive governments doing nothing to protect my life, my families life and all other lives of people in this great country of ours ??

What are the FLA actually protesting against and what would need to happen for them to be satisfied that the march was a success?

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
What are the FLA actually protesting against and what would need to happen for them to be satisfied that the march was a success?

It would have been nice if the TV News Stations had given this some airtime but as usual they don’t want to upset a lot of the snowflakes in this country
This movement will get bigger and the next one is in Edinburgh which is being held by The Veterans.
Politicians are so far trying to ignore it but it won’t go away now and will only get bigger and stronger and remember there are a lot of veterans in this country now and the group is now 20,000 strong and the FLA nearly 70,000 strong and both are getting bigger by the day
That’s a lot of voters who are unhappy in which the way this country has been run by two governments.
If someone in government at least recognises and speaks up about what all of us are peacefully demonstrating against then and promises some kind of action then it’s a job well done
Terrorism is on our doorsteps right now and the FLA and Veterans want people and the government to do all in their powers to nip it in the bud right now before it gets any worse

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

The murder of Jo Cox by an extremist?

I assume there were plenty of wreaths and placards grieving her murder and admonishing the horrific extremism that carried out the killing.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It would have been nice if the TV News Stations had given this some airtime but as usual they don’t want to upset a lot of the snowflakes in this country
This movement will get bigger and the next one is in Edinburgh which is being held by The Veterans.
Politicians are so far trying to ignore it but it won’t go away now and will only get bigger and stronger and remember there are a lot of veterans in this country now and the group is now 20,000 strong and the FLA nearly 70,000 strong and both are getting bigger by the day
That’s a lot of voters who are unhappy in which the way this country has been run by two governments.
If someone in government at least recognises and speaks up about what all of us are peacefully demonstrating against then and promises some kind of action then it’s a job well done
Terrorism is on our doorsteps right now and the FLA and Veterans want people and the government to do all in their powers to nip it in the bud right now before it gets any worse

Sorry but you haven’t answered my question. What specifically are you protesting against and what do you want to happen? It’s not a trick question honestly I just don’t understand.

I’m pretty sure the government are doing all they can to prevent terrorism and we hear from time to time how many attacks have been prevented by the security services.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I work near where the wreaths have been laid - the floral insignias of clubs. I cycled past yesterday and today. I found it quite moving. I neither expect it to do anything good (yet) nor conflagrate into anything bad (yet). We shall see.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Another post which seems to suggest that thinking the march is rubbish means you are happy with terrorism. Odd

The two are completely seperate things.

I also love the argument of "well at least we are doing something about it". The government are aware we dont like getting blown up. I dont think full grown men agreeing to not fight each other about their football teams and instead walk together holding flowers for a day will be the moment of realisation.

I cant be a fan of the FLA dispite the issue they are claiming to march against is obviously something we all detest.

1 its a stupid name and is instantly exclusive. Crazy idea to name an apparently open group in that way and then claim unity.
2 its full of some full grown men who would genuinely fight each other about FOOTBALL and then claim they are doing some amazing act by putting aside their differences for the day. Seriously? You fight each other about a sport.
3 some VERY worrying characters have attended and have been involved in the recent marches and the organisation in general.
4 its odd how certain extreme acts havent been given any time by them on previous marches. Jo Cox or maybe the attack on the mosque in London?
5 some of the horrific comments by members on their pages

So yeah, im sure there are some lovely people attending this but i personally find it confused, troubling and involving some very worrying characters who i personally wouldnt want representing my views.

Hope that clears it up that you can amazingly not like the FLA but also not like terrorists.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Another post which seems to suggest that thinking the march is rubbish means you are happy with terrorism. Odd

The two are completely seperate things.

I also love the argument of "well at least we are doing something about it". The government are aware we dont like getting blown up. I dont think full grown men agreeing to not fight each other about their football teams and instead walk together holding flowers for a day will be the moment of realisation.

I cant be a fan of the FLA dispite the issue they are claiming to march against is obviously something we all detest.

1 its a stupid name and is instantly exclusive. Crazy idea to name an apparently open group in that way and then claim unity.
2 its full of some full grown men who would genuinely fight each other about FOOTBALL and then claim they are doing some amazing act by putting aside their differences for the day. Seriously? You fight each other about a sport.
3 some VERY worrying characters have attended and have been involved in the recent marches and the organisation in general.
4 its odd how certain extreme acts havent been given any time by them on previous marches. Jo Cox or maybe the attack on the mosque in London?
5 some of the horrific comments by members on their pages

So yeah, im sure there are some lovely people attending this but i personally find it confused, troubling and involving some very worrying characters who i personally wouldnt want representing my views.

Hope that clears it up that you can amazingly not like the FLA but also not like terrorists.

Where do I say the march is rubbish ???
I’m also not asking you to like anyone FLA or a Terrorist !!
Who are the worrying characters then ??
Do you know them personally or is it what you have read in the papers?
What are your views ?
Are you happy to have know Terrorists preaching on our streets ??
What shall the group call itself and shall we ask you if the name they came up with is OK with you ?
What have you ever done for your country ?
Yes Jo Cox was killed by a nutter but you are instantly tarring 30,000 other people with the same brush and also saying that every person on that march is a football hooligan
You need to stop watching your old videos of Green Street and get out a bit more I reckon.

Just because some football fans and Veterans get together in a demonstration against these despicable acts being carried out and planned still in the UK in your opinion they shouldn’t be allowed to demonstrate about it in Public ?

It’s people like you that are our future and I fear the worse if that’s the case

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here