Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No it's easy, you just need poor critical thinking skills, a lack of ability to process data, some hate and fear and a massive assumption.

As usua loony fails to back up with conjecture with any credible data and exposes himself as a poor quality troll.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I see your p[osting your usual purile rubbish.

No it's easy, you just need poor critical thinking skills,

Citation needed

, a lack of ability to process data

Citation needed

some hate

Citation needed and lawyers watching

massive assumption.

Citation needed
As usua loony fails to back up with conjecture with any credible data and exposes himself as a poor quality troll.

How would you know whats going on in Australia.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I thought this was a concern of yours?

Try reading what i actually posted.

This is a specific Catholic "celibacy" thing and should be dealt with harshly till the Vatican gets the message, it is also an inhouse problem unlike the child rapes. In fact anyone who tries to draw a comparison which belittles that type of cultural and racial predation is a fool and a dangerous one at that.

Do you like trivialising racial conflict?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Try reading what i actually posted.

I have and one of your points was about how there's no whistle blowers within the mosques in regards to the child abuse. The exact same issue as what was going on within the BBC as my link shows. Why are you ignoring this but yet banging on about the child abuse led by Muslim extremism?

It seems this is more about the culture than the crime with regards to your concerns.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought this was a concern of yours?

To have a concern requires having organized thought. He writes illogical and sometimes offensive nonsense. When he's called out, he rebuts with random absurd insults ('shill') that prsume a knowledge of the rebutted's motivation. Which is illogical.

Still waiting for his explanation for the 'autistic' jibe the other day.... nevertheless it seems his thought is sufficiently ordered to ensure he keeps his head down and his flappy mouth shut when, as in this instance, he's caught with his pants down....

But what he gets out of coming on here and getting repeatedly mocked and derided beats me.

Loonz, try to have a bit of a laugh, FFS - especially if you don't have the skill set to match your aspirations as a social revolutionary of Jesusian proportions....accept that your reach exceeds your grasp. And if you are generally disliked, as you are, this is the consequence. Feel good about that? :shrug:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
How would you know whats going on in Australia.

What a dopey question!

Being in Australia doesn't stop me from reading your low quality trolling tripe on NSC.

For Citation just read your posts.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
To have a concern requires having organized thought. He writes illogical and sometimes offensive nonsense. When he's called out, he rebuts with random absurd insults ('shill') that prsume a knowledge of the rebutted's motivation. Which is illogical.

Still waiting for his explanation for the 'autistic' jibe the other day.... nevertheless it seems his thought is sufficiently ordered to ensure he keeps his head down and his flappy mouth shut when, as in this instance, he's caught with his pants down....

But what he gets out of coming on here and getting repeatedly mocked and derided beats me.

Loonz, try to have a bit of a laugh, FFS - especially if you don't have the skill set to match your aspirations as a social revolutionary of Jesusian proportions....accept that your reach exceeds your grasp. And if you are generally disliked, as you are, this is the consequence. Feel good about that? :shrug:

The bloke is a troll, it really is a simple as that. He gets off on any kind of attention, and the easiest attention to get is negative. The problem, as you allude too, is that he lacks the wit or humour to give his trolling any levity. So what we are left with appears to be a bitter, hollow and shallow low quality troll with delusions of adequacy lacking the ability to construct a coherent argument.

Although to be fair he does seem to have developed some self control and anger management in recent years. Gone are the days of ending his trolling exploits with a ban for abusing the the person he is supposed to be trolling. So things are improving for NSC's hapless troll.

Queue some cod psychology and projection from the terminally self unaware Loonster.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The bloke is a troll, it really is a simple as that. He gets off on any kind of attention, and the easiest attention to get is negative. The problem, as you allude too, is that he lacks the wit or humour to give his trolling any levity. So what we are left with appears to be a bitter, hollow and shallow low quality troll with delusions of adequacy lacking the ability to construct a coherent argument.

Although to be fair he does seem to have developed some self control and anger management in recent years. Gone are the days of ending his trolling exploits with a ban for abusing the the person he is supposed to be trolling. So things are improving for NSC's hapless troll.

Queue some cod psychology and projection from the terminally self unaware Loonster.

Indeed. However, it would be useful if one of the LAZY MODS started doing a bit better job of curating this site. Just because weeing all over yourself EVERY DAY, and over others regularly, isn't actually libellous or abusive doesn't meant it is tolerable. FFS I have no idea if the bloke even follows The Albion given the predominance of his extracurricular obsessions. :ban:

And sad to say my huffing and puffing would, back in the bandit days of Old NSC, have reduced to 'eff off, troll ****ster'.... the fact his vote in the next GE carries equal weight to mine is a thing of genuine resentment - or would be if I suspcted he knew how to vote :mad:

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I have and one of your points was about how there's no whistle blowers within the mosques in regards to the child abuse. The exact same issue as what was going on within the BBC as my link shows. Why are you ignoring this but yet banging on about the child abuse led by Muslim extremism?

It seems this is more about the culture than the crime with regards to your concerns.

Its the culture that generates the crime and targets non muslims,

1 Crime
2 Crime used as a weapon against non muslims.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

You got one, keep crying I dont care.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
What a dopey question!

Being in Australia doesn't stop me from reading your low quality trolling tripe on NSC.

For Citation just read your posts.

How much weight do you think will be given to someone who has no skin in the game?

You can be dismissed as a ranting quisling.:tosser:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Its the culture that generates the crime

That's a bit harsh on British culture. What the BBC, our government and members/associates of the Royal family were doing when abusing children shouldn't be blamed on all of us Brits.

What were we supposed to do when no one was whistle blowing about it?

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I don't know what you guys are on about. I find Looney's posts to be pretty good. He does always seem to say the same thing though:

This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

There is more substance in your post than the ones we are reading. ??? :)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
That's a bit harsh on British culture. What the BBC, our government and members/associates of the Royal family were doing when abusing children shouldn't be blamed on all of us Brits.

What were we supposed to do when no one was whistle blowing about it?

Have you stood up and condemned the actions of your fellow Brits? If not you are an apologist and a facilitator.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
How much weight do you think will be given to someone who has no skin in the game?

You can be dismissed as a ranting quisling.:tosser:

One of your better trolling attempts. Although lacking a little in logic and indeed any semblance of sense you are going for the emotive response. A little to hamfisted and obvious to be aspiring to mediocre trolling but progress none the less. Keep trying, you'll get there.

Although it must be said that more and more poster on NSC are seeing you for what you are which is a nuisance for any would be troll

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
One rule with trolls. Don't feed them.

Good point, Although letting him expel all that negative energy, hatred and attention seeking on here might stop him doing it in the real world.

It is like a public service :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here