pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
If you're feeling oppressed don't be forlorn
Cause we're all meeting up to protest against the storm
We'll also be marching against big tornadoes
And them big gas clouds that come from volcanoes
Everyones welcome, kids, mums and dads.
You don't have to be a hooligan to be one of the LADS.
Whether you're fat or as light as a feather.
You can help get rid of this inclement weather.
We're all really friendly and it won't be frightening.
We just really really really hate lightning,
And thunder makes us in our boots shake
So our umbrellas we'll probably take
We'll also be stopping at a couple of boozers.
Nowhere fancy though, Beggars cant be choosers.

that's brilliant!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
When you get mass rapes of young girls centred around many Mosques with no wistle blowers you have a serious problem and the onus is on you to explain why culture and extremism is not the same thing.

We're a fine one for that aren't we?

Were there any marches against the peadophile ring we had in government and associated with our Royal family?

In relation to what you've mentioned in regards to Mosques. What's your view on the amount of Peodophiles found within our churches?

Last edited:

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley

Were there any marches against the peadophile ring we had in government and associated with our Royal family?

In relation to what you've mentioned in regards to Mosques. What's your view on the amount of Peodophiles found within our churches?

And where were all those Papist whistle blowers when they were needed?

Jan 30, 2008
Why do I need to? I've nothing to prove to you or any other person on this entire planet.

To be honest there's a whole load of things I find abhorrent, should I join marches for all of them?

Marmite, for instance. When's the next Marmite Blokes Confederation march? Anyone know?

What a crap reply, another thumbs up for extremists eh
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008

Did anyone get murdered???
regards
DR

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
What a crap reply, another thumbs up for extremists eh
regards
DR

Ok, in simple terms just for you, you unimaginable cretin:

Extremists = bad
My opinion of FLA = also bad largely because of already covered links with right wing nationalists.

Now bugger off. The clouds are planning something, it's mostly the dark ones you have to worry about mind.

Jan 30, 2008
Ok, in simple terms just for you, you unimaginable cretin:

Extremists = bad
My opinion of FLA = also bad largely because of already covered links with right wing nationalists.

Now bugger off. The clouds are planning something, it's mostly the dark ones you have to worry about mind.
bad opposing bad you couldn't make it up, right wing card thrown in as well ,enough said from you
regards
DR

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

This is a specific Catholic "celibacy" thing and should be dealt with harshly till the Vatican gets the message, it is also an inhouse problem unlike the child rapes. In fact anyone who tries to draw a comparison which belittles that type of cultural and racial predation is a fool and a dangerous one at that.

Do you like trivialising racial conflict?

Jan 30, 2008
Hate to say this but feel free to bounce this thread after the next terror attack from extremists in this country
regards
DR

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hate to say this but feel free to bounce this thread after the next terror attack from extremists in this country
regards
DR

Someone will - to show that marching self-evidently doesn't work....

Something that might work is a counter terrorist organization populated by football lads.

Unfortunately however, they might find it difficult infiltrating the ranks of the enemy given their predominantly white male non-Islamic preponderance.

I know, the football lads could form an organization that takes the law into its own hands. The best way to eliminate Islamic terrorism is, of corse, to eliminate Muslims. Seems logical enough to me :shrug:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
How would you go about finding this out about them?

A survey at passport control?
No it's easy, you just need poor critical thinking skills, a lack of ability to process data, some hate and fear and a massive assumption.

As usua loony fails to back up with conjecture with any credible data and exposes himself as a poor quality troll.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here