Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
They are called Football Lads or something, yes? Well, I would suggest that puts me more in the loop than say, you, who does not attend football matches.

You have previously written that you yourself dont attend football matches because you suffer from an anxiety disorder about larger crowds.
Bit pot kettle black.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You have previously written that you yourself dont attend football matches because you suffer from an anxiety disorder about larger crowds.
Bit pot kettle black.

I said I don't attend many, but then again I'm not affiliating myself with "Football Lads" so really don't see the need to justify myself.

You'll also be heartened to know my anxiety is under control presently and can attend more matches points system allowing.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I said I don't attend many, but then again I'm not affiliating myself with "Football Lads" so really don't see the need to justify myself.

You'll also be heartened to know my anxiety is under control presently and can attend more matches points system allowing.

That is good news :thumbsup: especially as you will be able to get a ticket for most home games

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Partly. Get to the point man.

That wasn’t even Saturdays march !!!

My point is that you have clearly made your mind up that all that attended the march on Saturday are drunken yobs !!

Did you know that there was not one arrest ? Poor form eh from thousands of shouty drunken yobs !!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
It's taken a while but I now realise that [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] is actually a genius. I bet he keeps a record of how many he hooks every day.

Why do you?

baityboy.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That wasn’t even Saturdays march !!!

My point is that you have clearly made your mind up that all that attended the march on Saturday are drunken yobs !!

Did you know that there was not one arrest ? Poor form eh from thousands of shouty drunken yobs !!

Do the fat shouty ones not come out on Saturdays then?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Another thread showcasing NSC's low quality trolls....... One area we are certainly not 'premier league ready'

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
As a photographer, I shot so much stuff during the day and its taking an age to go through. Here's the wreaths from the various supporters groups in attendance.

FLA March-159.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here