Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
That's a shit quote though.

If ten people (or 10,000) are wrong about a matter of fact, they are still wrong.

Especially in a country of 60 million.

10,000?* That's nothing. Portsmouth get more at Fratton Park.

*if that is a true stat.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
10,000 marched last time and growing

reminds me of the quote

“If one person tells you you're a horse , they are crazy. If three people tell you you're a horse, There's conspiracy afoot. If ten people tell you you're a horse,it's time to buy a saddle”

Don't listen to the neigh-sayers.

If 10,000 people marched last time, that means that 99.84% of the UK population didn't march. By your logic, the views of those marching would presumably be trumped by the 2.78 million muslims in the UK. In fact they would even be outnumbered by the average number of people who bother watching Palace when they're in the Championship. Do you still want to pursue the appeal to popularity?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Don't listen to the neigh-sayers.

If 10,000 people marched last time, that means that 99.84% of the UK population didn't march. By your logic, the views of those marching would presumably be trumped by the 2.78 million muslims in the UK. In fact they would even be outnumbered by the average number of people who bother watching Palace when they're in the Championship. Do you still want to pursue the appeal to popularity?

wasn't championing the cause at all.

Just saying

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Seems ironic that the women aren't invited....

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
How do you know that ?

FOOTBALL LADS ALLIANCE (FLA)

I'm guessing that females- who make up a quarter of the supporter base- would assume it doesn't mean them.

I mean, if there was a march for the Football Ladies Alliance I wouldn't expect to attend.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
FOOTBALL LADS ALLIANCE (FLA)

I'm guessing that females- who make up a quarter of the supporter base- would assume it doesn't mean them.

I mean, if there was a march for the Football Ladies Alliance I wouldn't expect to attend.

At least it wouldn’t be clogging up your twitter feed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 30, 2008
usual suspects coating the march:whistle: , could well be 20 thousands on the streets this time, of course the left leaning press will ignore it because it really doesn't sit well with them but who gives a toss # ALL TOGETHER F.L.A.
regards
DR

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here