Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Where did I say we had nothing to worry about? Oh yeah, I didn't. We do but this pissy march is only likely to make things worse, not better.

Address the points made rather than completely ignoring them and saying something I didn't say maybe?
You implied you were happy with the laws in place and the way the government were dealing with things

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Are you comfortable with the laws in place ?

Yes. Although i believe that the government shouldn't be making cuts to the police force.

Why do you think that are not being adhered to?

Last edited:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I thought people in support of the FLA believe it's Muslim culture which is the cause of extremism?

If so, that's a pretty extreme view to have.

FFS no that’s the whole point !!! Muslim culture does have a place in a British multi culture society, those that choose the radical extremism side don’t have a place !! FFS have you not listened or have you only heard what you want to hear ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Are there murderer watchlists or rapist watchlists and with regards to paeodos, there are watchlists already in place !

Although murder and rape are horrid crimes they don’t pose a threat to national security

Try telling that to victims.

National security and national welfare are the same thing. Although 'national security' is often a front for the tentacles of more state control.

So you advocate the punishing of potentially innocent people- people who've actually done no wrong. Where does that stop ?

I wouldn't march for that. It's agenda not justice.

We never saw this for the IRA

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Well, Wookiee certainly seems to be fighting a lone battle here tonight, the rest of the FLA advocates all seem to have melted away for some reason.

Anyone else want to affiliate themselves with the FLA rhetoric quoted in that video of the march, or defend it ?

I would defend anyones right to a legal peaceful protest and march,no matter if people consider their viewpoint wrong or extreme or it makes ones pish boil, likewise everyone has the right to peacefully counter said views...................just saying.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Try telling that to victims.

National security and national welfare are the same thing. Although 'national security' is often a front for the tentacles of more state control.

So you advocate the punishing of potentially innocent people- people who've actually done no wrong. Where does that stop ?

I wouldn't march for that. It's agenda not justice.

We never saw this for the IRA

Don’t want to derail this thread, but seriously you say nobody marched against the IRA ?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You implied you were happy with the laws in place and the way the government were dealing with things
No, I didn't. I pointed out that we already have laws in place which are actually (when pushed to their limit) in breach of international law. So how can the laws be made more to your liking if this is the case?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
No, I didn't. I pointed out that we already have laws in place which are actually (when pushed to their limit) in breach of international law. So how can the laws be made more to your liking if this is the case?

So you think current laws are adequate and you agree with them ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

This seems to be the question that the marchers and organizers are struggling with. I suspect that more detail in this area would shed some light on the motives of the groups organisers and put peoples minds at ease. It is odd that they are reticent about sharing this information.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
So you think current laws are adequate and you agree with them ?
Jesus wept. Go back to the first post in our discussion and actually read it. Whether or not I agree with the laws is irrelevant. If making them more stringent is against international law then it's the UN you should be marching against. And good luck with that one.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
This seems to be the question that the marchers and organizers are struggling with. I suspect that more detail in this area would shed some light on the motives of the groups organisers and put peoples minds at ease. It is odd that they are reticent about sharing this information.

Let’s get something straight here, I hope all that have posted on this thread share the same view that we are against extremists killing and maiming people in our country?

How we go about protesting or living with it is the real debate ? Yes or no ?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Jesus wept. Go back to the first post in our discussion and actually read it. Whether or not I agree with the laws is irrelevant. If making them more stringent is against international law then it's the UN you should be marching against. And good luck with that one.

And would you support that ?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
FFS no that’s the whole point !!! Muslim culture does have a place in a British multi culture society, those that choose the radical extremism side don’t have a place !! FFS have you not listened or have you only heard what you want to hear ?

Really? Here's an example of an FLA supporters view:

Is this FLA march all because no one is taking consideration to the dangers of extremism?

Or is it to do with the growing muslim culture we have in the UK?

Are they separate issues?

Here's another view from another FLA supporter:

And bulldoze all mosques to the core;
regards
DR

Seems pretty extreme to me? Just imagine if a Muslim was saying that about Churches on a platform like NSC, you'd classify him as an extremist. Same if a Muslim was posting stuff online about how British culture influences murderers and child rapists.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Let’s get something straight here, I hope all that have posted on this thread share the same view that we are against extremists killing and maiming people in our country?

How we go about protesting or living with it is the real debate ? Yes or no ?

The debate here for me isn't really a debate I am just looking for more depth to the answer to my question (the one who have ignored three times). I can see that I am not going to get an answer and the reason for this lack of depth and insights makes me suspicious of this groups motives. I suspect that the silence on the question of what the group want to happen is indicitive of either their motived been dodgy as you like and another mask of the EDL, Britian First etc or they really don't have a clue what they want beyond
"we don't like terrorists". I am reserving judgement until I find out those motives but lets just say they are on my watchlist (this of course doesn't mean i have sentenced them just yet :) ).

So i ask again without expectation of an answer. How do you want the government to improve the implementation of the current anti terrorism laws? (this is assuming that you think the laws are okay as you posted earlier).

FWIW i think they could improve implementation by employing more police officers and not cutting funding from those we have.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
The debate here for me isn't really a debate I am just looking for more depth to the answer to my question (the one who have ignored three times). I can see that I am not going to get an answer and the reason for this lack of depth and insights makes me suspicious of this groups motives. I suspect that the silence on the question of what the group want to happen is indicitive of either their motived been dodgy as you like and another mask of the EDL, Britian First etc or they really don't have a clue what they want beyond
"we don't like terrorists". I am reserving judgement until I find out those motives but lets just say they are on my watchlist (this of course doesn't mean i have sentenced them just yet :) ).

So i ask again without expectation of an answer. How do you want the government to improve the implementation of the current anti terrorism laws? (this is assuming that you think the laws are okay as you posted earlier).

FWIW i think they could improve implementation by employing more police officers and not cutting funding from those we have.

That’s your opinion, I respect that albeit a blinkered one, I posted the FLA mission statement, although this was written before the movement had evolved into something a lot bigger. It is a work in progress and it’s motives will become clearer as it’s being worked on to make its image clearer and more inclusive to all.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You are against extremism but are also against the FLA isn’t that a contradiction?

Err...no, not in the slightest. Because the FLA is not the answer to extremism. Its not the answer to anything. From what I've seen and read, its EDL-lite. A pseudo right-wing organisation which is preaching anti-terrorism (well DUHH), whilst providing a valid "cause" for right-wing knuckleheads to gather, march and rally against extremists (ie muslims, in their eyes), and pretend they're representing or providing a voice for the rest of the UK.

Well they're not. They have absolutely no cohesive policy, beyond kicking out muslims. You only have to listen to the ignorant ramblings of the ones on the microphones and the ones being interviewed. They're desperately TRYING to sound legit and inclusive, but you really don't have to scratch very far beneath the surface to see the real agenda. Its prejudice, pure and simple. And the fact that this is somehow appealing to so many people is deeply depressing and worrying.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Here's another view from another FLA supporter:

And bulldoze all mosques to the core;
regards
DR

Unfortunately you have been hoodwinked and sucked in. Ppf is the real original DR account
PPF(the one you are quoting) is the parody account set up by a Mod to mirror the original account and who posts things like that for lols.
Im presuming its a mod as i dont believe us mere mortals have that ability to set that up

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
That’s your opinion, I respect that albeit a blinkered one, I posted the FLA mission statement, although this was written before the movement had evolved into something a lot bigger. It is a work in progress and it’s motives will become clearer as it’s being worked on to make its image clearer and more inclusive to all.

How is asking for a bit of depth in the mission statement a blinkered opinion?

Anyway I guess that after four tries you are not going to answer my questions so i guess I will have to wait until the motives become clearer..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here