Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

Jan 30, 2008
I'm asking the question because a march against extremism (to me at least) doesn't have a point, because there is absolutely no chance the people they are marching against, or trying to influence, will be in the slightest bit influenced. And do we really need awareness of terrorism ? It gets a fair bit of coverage, I think everyone is fully aware of the dangers of extremism. I don't need to see people out on the streets with billboards to reinforce that.

The mothers in N Ireland were marching in the hope that they would have their voices heard to bring an end to sectarian violence. The troubles in Northern Ireland involved politicians and paramilitary groups who could be engaged with and appealed with - that is not the case with ISIS or the extremist threat we face today, its very different. Also,they were were not affiliating themselves with football clubs to my knowledge, or their firms, so there was a fundamental difference.

Anyway, you've clearly got your view and I have mine. I'm not going to lose any sleep over the FLA and their marches. I just wondered what the point of it all was, what it aimed to achieve, and I'm still none the wiser so maybe there's something wrong with me.
Yep just sit back and do nothing until the next terror attack:facepalm:
regards
DR

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
There's been a few marches against knife crime in London over the years. Is this a waste of time and just posturing as some on here think? Not worth marching against any crimes then, knife, gun, corruption, paedophiles

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I acknowleged that not EVERYONE who marched with the FLA is necessarily a yobbo. But as I also mentioned, an aspect the FLA are keen to promote is the notion of firms of rival football clubs all coming together in a non-violent way in order to "stand united against extremism", whatever that means. So yes, the usual yobbos were present, but under a self-imposed curfew for the day. Which is lovely and all that, but again, largely pointless. Its just posturing IMO, but whatever floats yer boat.

So who are “The Usual Yobbos”
And how did you personally define them amongst the 30,000 plus people as quite a few were Service Veterans and they are all middle aged as well mostly ?

Still tarring people or are you just plain thick maybe ??

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
NIBBLE ,the gift that keeps on giving, any response to the news today that the authorities have said there's an increased terror threat, far bigger than ever before,
FLA all together against extremists [emoji106]
regards
DR
So the March didn't work then? Looks like it just made things worse. Or made nnn difference at all.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That proves it. You got me there Guinness boy. End of.

I guess that means you're going to keep this up with Buzzer? I do take in account It's only been 6/7 years since. Maybe once we hit the decade mark, this can all stop? If not, would you like to meet up and we can sort this out face to face like men?

You've been outed as a bullshitter and even that "meet up" crap was bullshit last time you tried it.

I take my 10 year old to home games and I think "this is a conspiracy theorist from North Stand Chat who wants to fight over a message board" might weird him out a touch, but feel free to find me at an away game. I'm not hard to miss. Unlike you I don't hide my identity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
You've been outed as a bullshitter and even that "meet up" crap was bullshit last time you tried it.

I take my 10 year old to home games and I think "this is a conspiracy theorist from North Stand Chat who wants to fight over a message board" might weird him out a touch, but feel free to find me at an away game. I'm not hard to miss. Unlike you I don't hide my identity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good on you and I hope your 10 year old son turns out as nice as you too. I'm already looking forward to our next Falmer/The Truth/Rosa/Brunswick/some other users debate again. They seem to get more interesting by the year. I'm sure you and Buzzer aren't the only ones who still care about this, so keep it up. One day you can even tell your son all about it too.

All the best and good luck.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Good on you and I hope your 10 year old son turns out as nice as you too. I'm already looking forward to our next Falmer/The Truth/Rosa/Brunswick/some other users debate again. They seem to get more interesting by the year. I'm sure you and Buzzer aren't the only ones who still care about this, so keep it up. One day you can even tell your son all about it too.

All the best and good luck.
Great work Megazone!! After lying about it for years you finally admit what we have always known. THEN you take the moral high ground whist claiming that this makes you shine kind of truth teller.

Quality entertainment.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Great work Megazone!! After lying about it for years you finally admit what we have always known. THEN you take the moral high ground whist claiming that this makes you shine kind of truth teller.

Quality entertainment.

So you always knew I was never Rosa?

Why didn't you just say that in the 1st place rather than constantly, for years, keep repeating to me that I was multiple accounts?

Oh, and why have you spelt 'then' all in capitals? That's something Guinness Boy also does when he posts to me but using different words.

Using Buzzer's logic, does that mean you're both the same account? After all, it does seem it's mainly you and Guinness Boy who still bang on about this same subject to me. Buzzer only does it if I ever quote one of his posts, so I assume he's not a multiple account.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So you always knew I was never Rosa?

Why didn't you just say that in the 1st place rather than constantly, for years, keep repeating to me that I was multiple accounts?
I never had any interaction with Rosa. I do know that you denied being The Truth and Brunswick for a very long time. Now you have finally admitted it, it makes me laugh that you are taking the moral high ground while quite rightly being outed as a liar.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I never had any interaction with Rosa. I do know that you denied being The Truth and Brunswick for a very long time. Now you have finally admitted it, it makes me laugh that you are taking the moral high ground while quite rightly being outed as a liar.

I was never using more than one account at a time. That's my point and that's what's being challenged. Can you show me where I've denied being The Truth? I always thought it was Rosa which I denied being? (The Truth was banned for using the same IP address as Rosa)

PS I was never Brunswick. Not sure why I would lie about that when I can admit to being other previous banned accounts? Thanks for the liar assessment. What other lies have I made up about myself on here? I guess I need enlightening by the experts.

Oh and I've just read through your posts and I had to go as far back as 6 pages to finally see a post to do with football though it was non Albion. I hope you're not using NSC to troll other users? after all, it is a football forum.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I was never using more than one account at a time. That's my point and that's what's being challenged. Can you show me where I've denied being The Truth? I always thought it was Rosa which I denied being? (The Truth was banned for using the same IP address as Rosa)

PS I was never Brunswick. Not sure why I would lie about that when I can admit to being other previous banned accounts? Thanks for the liar assessment. What other lies have I made up about myself on here? I guess I need enlightening by the experts.

Apologies, it was Falmer you have admitted to not Brunswick. Jury still out on that one.

I have never suggested that you were posting as multiple accounts at the same time. I have outed you as Falmer and The Truth many times since you resigned and started posting similar nonsense in a similar style and you have denied it until now. Rewrite history if you like (I can't be bothered to dig through posts to find your denials, we all know you denied it) but you have been exposed as a bullshitter, all it required now is for you to admit it to yourself so we can all move on.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Apologies, it was Falmer you have admitted to not Brunswick. Jury still out on that one.

I have never suggested that you were posting as multiple accounts at the same time. I have outed you as Falmer and The Truth many times since you resigned and started posting similar nonsense in a similar style and you have denied it until now. Rewrite history if you like (I can't be bothered to dig through posts to find your denials, we all know you denied it) but you have been exposed as a bullshitter, all it required now is for you to admit it to yourself so we can all move on.

Not a very nice post Badfish. Best thing I can do is ignore it. After all, I'm only being honest.

Good luck and I hope to see you post something about football for a change.

PS I like your posts in regards to helping a fellow user with ill mental health. It shows you're not that bad after all and I don't really want to keep this immature feud we seem to have going on. Let's hope you can take the same view too rather than all this 'bullshitter' stuff you are currently posting. It really doesn't suit you.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not a very nice post Badfish. Best thing I can do is ignore it. After all, I'm only being honest.

Good luck and I hope to see you post something about football for a change.

PS I like your posts in regards to helping a fellow user with ill mental health. It shows you're not that bad after all and I don't really want to keep this immature feud we seem to have going on.

Fair enough, like I say now things are out in the open we can all move on. Keep working with the honesty, you'll find it liberating.

You should check out the Nathan Jones thread I posted a cracking gag on there, not strictly about football but close. :)

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
typical leftie tobys tryin to reck a good thred.

You melts need some poemtry to help you chill

Tommy robinsons great
especially as Baldrick
Its foriegners i hate
Cos they talk funny and are thick

regards
DR

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Fair enough, like I say now things are out in the open we can all move on. Keep working with the honesty, you'll find it liberating.

Come on Badfish. Why not just bite the bullet? What I actually find liberating is the know how that being nice back towards aggressive, argumentative posts seems to win every time.

The only thing which is out in the open is that I was never Rosa and I've never used multiple accounts. Not sure why you need to keep on about being honest when I always was?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yep just sit back and do nothing until the next terror attack:facepalm:
regards
DR

Oh blimey, this is the real PPF. Ok. Do you really think these marches will actually do something to help PREVENT the next terrorist attack ?? Please do explain, I'm all ears.

So who are “The Usual Yobbos”
And how did you personally define them amongst the 30,000 plus people as quite a few were Service Veterans and they are all middle aged as well mostly ?

Still tarring people or are you just plain thick maybe ??

Christ. I can't really explain this any clearer. One more time, for the hard of thinking. I've acknowledged that not EVERYONE on the FLA marches are yobs. But the fact that some of them associate themselves with "firms", but see it as some noble gesture to drop all club and firm alliances to "join forces against extremism", illustrates the fact that the knuckle-draggers are well represented. Its half the point of them gathering, they're making a point. Football fans against ISIS / extremism, and some of them are pwoppa naughty lads who would usually be fighting each other.

It probably feels quite heroic I suppose. But its pointless vacuous chest-thumping, and it will achieve the square route of f-all.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Come on Badfish. Why not just bite the bullet? What I actually find liberating is the know how that being nice back towards aggressive, argumentative posts seems to win every time.

The only thing which is out in the open is that I was never Rosa and I've never used multiple accounts. Not sure why you need to keep on about being honest when I always was?

You can't even manage honesty and consistency in a single post :laugh::laugh:

I will leave you to your selective memory and moral high ground.

enjoy.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
You can't even manage honesty and consistency in a single post :laugh::laugh:

I will leave you to your selective memory and moral high ground.

enjoy.

Please do and next time we engage, how about something different rather than all this 'You're a liar' stuff' which you've failed to back up?

Just because you've put up 2 little faces with laughter next to your above post, doesn't hide the the likelihood you're pretty angry right now and still trying to get a negative interaction on the go.

I'm sure you were accusing Looney of 'cod psychology' earlier on this thread and now you're resorting to diagnosing me with having a selective memory?

I've stated I was being honest, but you are still going on as if you've somehow caught me out for being a liar without anything to back up your accusations other than calling me a 'bullshitter' numerous times now. I've asked you to show me where I've lied in relation to your accusations and all you've posted back is aggressive stuff about how 'everyone knows'
I hope you know it's only ever you, Guinness Boy and sometimes Buzzer who make these statements/accusations towards me.

I'm not calling you a cyber bully, but you're not far off to be honest. Even when I give you a nice compliment about your compassion towards ill mental health on another thread and ask if we can end this immature feud, it still doesn't stop you one bit from carrying on with the nasty personal posts towards me.

If you are actually enjoying these petty arguments about pretty much nothing and it's also making you laugh, then I can only hope the best for you.

All the best

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Quality entertainment.

Isn't this your new best friend in the anti-looney alliance?:D

As they say the left are eating their own.:clap:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Isn't this your new best friend in the anti-looney alliance?:D

As they say the left are eating their own.:clap:
Was the thread not about you for a bit Loony? #cravingattention

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports