Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Having watched that video, its even worse than I thought.

"We want all non-British citizens who pose a threat to society to be permanently removed from society. And if they're suspects, so what ? They're not British citizens, get them out of here".
*Hoooraaayyy. OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT*
"We need to be dragging these peoples out of their beds, standing them to, finding out whats what, and then and only then do we let them go, or take appropriate action. And the proper action is if you were born here then you stay here behind bars, and if you weren't born here, you go back to whatever hellhole you came from".

Wow.

I can't believe anyone actually wants to align themselves with these people. Echoes of another period of time in history...I can't quite put my finger on it.

So you would rather those with links to terrorism sleep well in their beds and live happily ever after in the uk ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So you would rather those with links to terrorism sleep well in their beds and live happily ever after in the uk ?

I want intelligence services to act when they have garnered sufficient evidence to warrant it. You seem to be advocating a carte-blanche approach which involves dragging all suspects from their beds and locking them up or deporting them. Is being a suspect enough ? I thought we needed something that involved, oh...whats that thing....

...proof ? Or are we just binning that off now, when it comes to muslims ?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Just watched the video. Unbelievably embarrassing speeches going on.!How many of them actually give two tosses about wanting peace? It looks like it's all about uniting a bunch of football hooligans and EDL members to make them feel as if they're fighting a war hence why one of the fruiloops screamed down the Mic "We will win!". There's nothing to win. We want peace and unity, not more violence which sadly looks likes the FLA's agenda. It almost looks like a revenge mission. They should've got a hitler lookalike on that bus and had him do a speech too.

I like how they claimed the people who attended the March were the backbone to this country which then received a huge cheer. You could tell these morons anything which will lick their shitty arses and they'll follow it like a bunch of guilable, non critical thinking egg shells they clearly are. Had someone been on that mic telling them that the Earth is actually flat, all of them would've still cheered and clapped. No doubt, that will be about as far as it goes with the FLA.
Now it'll be all about them spreading racist bullshit in their local pubs hoping some youngster might insecurely look up to them and agree with all their made up shite. That March looked more about coming across as a bunch of tough nuts than a group of people who actually want to come up with any positive solutions in preventing extremism in this country, or should I say their country?

Where's David Brent's "you're hard"comment when you need it?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
a8d5eea440539b9ccad1b5ea98bb46fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I want intelligence services to act when they have garnered sufficient evidence to warrant it. You seem to be advocating a carte-blanche approach which involves dragging all suspects from their beds and locking them up or deporting them. Is being a suspect enough ? I thought we needed something that involved, oh...whats that thing....

...proof ? Or are we just binning that off now, when it comes to muslims ?

Yes, if you are on a terrorism watchlist you should expect to be locked up or thrown out of the country ! What’s wrong with that ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just watched the video. Unbelievably embarrassing speeches going on.!How many of them actually give two tosses about wanting peace? It looks like it's all about uniting a bunch of football hooligans and EDL members to make them feel as if they're fighting a war hence why one of the fruiloops screamed down the Mic "We will win!". There's nothing to win. We want peace and unity, not more violence which sadly looks likes the FLA's agenda. It almost looks like a revenge mission. They should've got a hitler lookalike on that bus and had him do a speech too. I like how they claimed the people who attended the March were the backbone to this country which then received a huge cheer. You could tell these morons anything which will lick their shitty arses and they'll follow it like a bunch of guilable, non critical thinking egg shells they clearly are. Had someone been on that mic telling them that the Earth is actually flat, all of them would've still cheered and clapped. No doubt, that will be about as far as it goes with the FLA.
Now it'll be all about them spreading racist bullshit in their local pubs hoping some youngster might insecurely look up to them and agree with all their made up shite. That March looked more about coming across as a bunch of tough nuts than a group of people who actually want to come up with any positive solutions in preventing extremism in this country, or should I say their country?

Where's David Brent's "you're hard"comment when you need it?

Agreed, the rhetoric and reaction there is genuinely disturbing, I've seen speeches and rallies like this in WW2 documentaries - I thought we lived in more enlightened times, where we've learned from the horrors of the past and would never repeat them. This is the thin end of a very thick wedge, and I sincerely hope this mob don't gain any further traction. Surely there are more socially aware and intelligent people these days not to be brainwashed by this diatribe.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes, if you are on a terrorism watchlist you should expect to be locked up or thrown out of the country ! What’s wrong with that ?

Because not EVERYONE on a "watchlist" is a terrorist perhaps.

Never mind though. If in doubt, round em' up. Thats the way. Maybe build some...camps ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Because it is a watch list, not a conviction that has gone through due process. If you start to sentence one specific group of people without due process you will further alienate that group and drive more into the welcoming arms of the extremists.

Its a bad idea. This is why we have the legal system.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Never mind though. If in doubt, round em' up. Thats the way. Maybe build some...camps ?
Dust off the tattoo guns.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Who has said that ?

What they are referring to is the extremists living amongst us ! Are you happy for people with links to extremism to live without fear of deportation or imprisonment ?

For me I feel uncomfortable that there are nutty extremists out there planning to kill our children. If you are happy to sit there and not voice opinion against them, then that doesn’t sit right with me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Because it is a watch list, not a conviction that has gone through due process. If you start to sentence one specific group of people without due process you will further alienate that group and drive more into the welcoming arms of the extremists.

Spot on.

Although that REALLY should not need spelling out. This is possibly the darkest thread I've seen on here, some genuinely astonishing views.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Since when has ‘suspicion’ (or possibly less - association ? Nationality? Religion ?) been grounds for being locked up/deported or worse ? Can think of a few historical examples, but none ended particularly well.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Who has said that ?

What they are referring to is the extremists living amongst us ! Are you happy for people with links to extremism to live without fear of deportation or imprisonment ?

For me I feel uncomfortable that there are nutty extremists out there planning to kill our children. If you are happy to sit there and not voice opinion against them, then that doesn’t sit right with me.

You did, pretty much.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Spot on.

Although that REALLY should not need spelling out. This is possibly the darkest thread I've seen on here, some genuinely astonishing views.
Terrifying and IMHO just the kind of the devicive rhetoric that the exremists are going for when they carry out their attacks.

Counter productive to the extreme.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

FFS this is national security we are talking about !! If you are a suspected terrorist then you should expect to be punished !I they are suspects for a reason, downloading online material, links to other convicted terrorists etc !!

Are you really saying they should be convicted by a court first ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Who has said that ?

Extremists living amongst us do not all walk around with "I AM AN EXTREMIST" t-shirts on. You seem to think our security and intelligence forces have a very straightforward job in identifying the next suicide bomber,the next bloke who's going to jump in a truck and mow down pedestrians, the next herbert who's going to try to sneak a bomb on a plane. If it were only that easy.

Suspects ARE being arrested. Terrorist plots ARE being foiled. But what we cannot have is a society that bypasses due process, and passes judgement and sentence on a particular race of people, based on suspicion. Do you not SEE where that leads ??

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Who has said that ?

There is a great deal of difference between voicing an opinion against them and locking people up /deporting people based on suspicion and association.

If it makes you feel better I will public state for the record that I am against extremism, hatred and violence in all its forms and would like to find solutions to make it stop.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
FFS this is national security we are talking about !! If you are a suspected terrorist then you should expect to be punished !I they are suspects for a reason, downloading online material, links to other convicted terrorists etc !!

So you’re seriously suggesting we lock people up based on suspicion only, ie with no evidence of any offence being committed ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

That is exactly what I am saying yes.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here