Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MASSIVE crowd expected at Peacehaven Saturday

The two best supported teams in the County League meet at the Sports Park on Saturday (3pm) in a top of the table clash.

Fan owned Peacehaven & Telscombe welcome Eastbourne Town who are expected to bring a relatively large traveling element armed with drums, flags and smoke bombs.

Last seasons meeting was friendly with fans mixing without a hint of anything "nawty"

It's £6 adults, £4 for seniors and under 18s get in free.

The bar will be open from one and you're allowed to drink pitchside

All are invited to the Supporters Party from 5pm - Late with Mike of the Balliaric Ultras doing the sounds.

The frequent 12 stops just 5 minutes walk from the ground. (Mayfield Av, just past Greggs/Costa)

See you there.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Why would Sheffield Wednesday fans turn up to watch Peacehaven & Telscombe vs Eastbourne Town?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If it is not pwopa nawty, I am out.

D

Deleted User X18H

What on Ayr Gold Cup and Cambridgeshire day? I think not.

I have vast experience of Ayr Gold Cups

Did I ever tell you about the time I went to The Ayr Gold Cup? These little gooks with coloured hair tortured me, humiliated me, they thought they were safe you see as I was behind bars, then I was rescued by my pals from the SAS and as revenge I strung the little bàstards up and horse whipped them, that'll be 87p or do you want this one on the house?

D

Deleted User X18H

Did I ever tell you about the time I went to The Ayr Gold Cup? These little gooks with coloured hair tortured me, humiliated me, they thought they were safe you see as I was behind bars, then I was rescued by my pals from the SAS and as revenge I strung the little bàstards up and horse whipped them, that'll be 87p or do you want this one on the house?

Yes I think you have. Is this where Greg rings up and says I gotta Wasp?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
The two best supported teams in the County League meet at the Sports Park on Saturday (3pm) in a top of the table clash.

Fan owned Peacehaven & Telscombe welcome Eastbourne Town who are expected to bring a relatively large traveling element armed with drums, flags and smoke bombs.

Last seasons meeting was friendly with fans mixing without a hint of anything "nawty"

It's £6 adults, £4 for seniors and under 18s get in free.

The bar will be open from one and you're allowed to drink pitchside

All are invited to the Supporters Party from 5pm - Late with Mike of the Balliaric Ultras doing the sounds.

The frequent 12 stops just 5 minutes walk from the ground. (Mayfield Av, just past Greggs/Costa)

See you there.

Good luck mate.

They came to our place in the Vase last season and made a hell of a racket even when they were 5 down. Hope your bar is well stocked!?!

I'll be popping over to Maidstone for our "home" game against Glebe

Cheers for that! There's nothing better than an underdogs 90th minute winner against a bunch of gobshites! Batshitmemtal scenes at the end! Crowd of 590.

Hoping for another home draw on Monday for the 4th qualifying round. COYH.

Be honest, a proper skinful yesterday and a few in town today watching the match I've only just seen the result, so yes indeed here's to a great draw and better still a result, we'll all be routing for you

Good luck mate.

They came to our place in the Vase last season and made a hell of a racket even when they were 5 down. Hope your bar is well stocked!?!

I'll be popping over to Maidstone for our "home" game against Glebe

There was only about 20 or so but they were noisy and a good laugh however the hype led to a crowd of 344 and that will be in the top 10 of attendances for any match in this division this season (1-1 draw BTW)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here