Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brace yourselves over Stokes...

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
Video looks bad for him. Can't say I'm that shocked though, the bloke has always been a petulant and hyper aggressive prick.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Looks really bad. Broken hand would rule him out before the first test. Inevitable court proceedings and possible custodial sentence. Out at 2am close to a key game. Bad image for the sport etc.

No way he'll go to Australia and will maybe get a much longer ban.

Shouldn't forget that apparently there were 5 of them - including Hales. They will be in trouble too - but probably just fined?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Worst bit about that is the bloke giving it then getting sparked and his mate melting . Bet they prayed the cctv didn't get released .

Looks to me like he stokes stood up for himself. Worst bit is that the 2 lads backed off and clearly didn't want it but it doesn't really work like that . A slap was always going to come .

Shouldn't happen as a sportsman but it isn't that bad . Give apologies , attend some anger thing and all move on .

Stokes goes to the ashes !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Good to see he maintains an impressive strike rate.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What sort of club allows white trainers. Poor very Poor.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Worst bit about that is the bloke giving it then getting sparked and his mate melting . Bet they prayed the cctv didn't get released .

Looks to me like he stokes stood up for himself. Worst bit is that the 2 lads backed off and clearly didn't want it but it doesn't really work like that . A slap was always going to come .

Shouldn't happen as a sportsman but it isn't that bad . Give apologies , attend some anger thing and all move on .

Stokes goes to the ashes !

Seen on Twitter

Stokes lost it when his mate was attacked with a bottle, so if true, this only tells half a story.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
No chance of going to the Ashes after this. I wouldn't want him to either the idiot. He had plenty of chances to leave that situation. Not sure he'll play for England again either. If that's him of course

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Wow, just watched that and all I can say is what an absolute idiot.

Would be very surprised if he travels to Oz now.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I'm not going to follow the link as it's that scummy paper but how can those non-humans get away with publishing stuff like that preducing any possible trial.

It's on You Tube

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Even without the fight; getting completely sh*tfaced 36 hours before you are about to play an international match - and you're a senior player AND vice captain - bit of a disgrace from a professional sportsman.

Can't see him travelling to Australia now.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm not going to follow the link as it's that scummy paper but how can those non-humans get away with publishing stuff like that preducing any possible trial.

It's 2017. If The Sun or another paper didn't buy the footage, it would be all over social media anyway.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
....I remember Botham getting absolutely flamed for allegedly shagging a former Miss Barbados and 'breaking a bed', and allegedly smoking a bit of dope, and liking a beer or two. Fred also disgraced himself, but only by falling off a ****ing pedalo when ratarsed.

This is a completely different level of twatishness by the look of it from the 'new ITB'. Regardless of provocation he's made a colossal error of judgement. Incredibly, incredibly stupid boy.

Wouldn't happen in the rugby.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
I genuinely can't believe I'm saying this but I'm quite pleased he gave those morons a pasting. You can clearly see both of them throwing punches and then when Stokes starts retaliating they brick it. Big tough guys until the get their arses handed to them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here