Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conspiracy Theorists

Oct 2, 2017
You think I didn't know it was you when I approved your first post last night? :facepalm:

You're trolling the Board - please stop.

ok on a serious note, what is your interpretation of trolling as there are many different variations ( from what i gather,) i didnt join your site to be rude to people or become a pain ,just wanted to put my opinion across on the matter in the discussion , having viewed many different threads on here i don't feel that my comments warranted a lifetime ban , a warning would have been apt , i look forward to your response..

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
ok on a serious note, what is your interpretation of trolling as there are many different variations ( from what i gather,) i didnt join your site to be rude to people or become a pain ,just wanted to put my opinion across on the matter in the discussion , having viewed many different threads on here i don't feel that my comments warranted a lifetime ban , a warning would have been apt , i look forward to your response..

The rules of the site are very straight forward - as you know with your main account. Follow those same rules with this account, and you'll be fine. Don't, and you won't. Enjoy NSC.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
The rules of the site are very straight forward - as you know with your main account. Follow those same rules with this account, and you'll be fine. Don't, and you won't. Enjoy NSC.

If i may say so...and to Mr Barkers defense the ban was harsh, as was pointed out by myself earlier .

I am curious to know had Mr Barker shared the majority opinion that all CT's were nut jobs would he have received a ban. ?

Insults have been dished out by both sides , fair is fair surely.?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
If i may say so...and to Mr Barkers defense the ban was harsh, as was pointed out by myself earlier .

I am curious to know had Mr Barker shared the majority opinion that all CT's were nut jobs would he have received a ban. ?

Truth is a valid defence.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
This things are literally being cooked up right now. See the masters at work..

[tweet]915707212277968896[/tweet]

Oct 2, 2017

Thanks for your support brighton fella...

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
I don't need to find it, I've got it in front of me. You want it, you find it.

So you say this
that's pretty funny. colinz and I had an identical discussion there. I don't think I used any insults though, sorry Mega. I showed some footage showing that the footage wasn't faked, and colinz didn't reply. I think he's frightened to question his own bias.

So first you tell me to find the footage my self so I can defend my self. Not only do you not tell me what to look for, but you say I should find it myself because you can't find it. Then you say you've had it in front of you but won't show me. Have you reached puberty yet ? Oh you must have 32,000 plus posts in 12 years.

The CTs say that the nose of the plane went through the building intact. No footage shows this. None. The physics is that the plane went into the tower, broke up, and some bits of the plane exited the tower, and there was an explosion. That's it.

There's some CT footage that looks at the shape of the plane before impact and the shape that exits the building, and the shapes are different.

Is it live footage that aired at the time showing UA175 impacting WCT2

You posted a link to show how software could be used to make it seem that the 'fake plane' slowed down as it went through the tower. That's at odds with earlier CT videos that claimed that the so called nose of the plane exited at the same speed as it went in.

As the plane impacted the Tower it was made to look as though it had slowed down on impact, but it appeared to then keep travelling on through the Tower because of the exiting nose cone

That video says that in the live shot they tried to mask off the left half of the screen, but that the helicopter moved, so the mask didn't work as intended. I'll go through some of the holes in this theory:
- Had the so called mask worked as they say it should have, we'd have seen nothing exit the left side of the tower. This would then not match any other video taken, as all videos show that debris exited the left of the tower.

Are these the live videos shown in real time ?

Had the masking worked on the Fox video the Nosecone of UA175, wouldn't have been seen coming out the other side of the Tower.

Correct
-
Obviously helicopters move, if they had wanted to fake this they could have had a news crew filming with a tripod from a nearby tower instead, obviously you wouldn't choose to create live fake footage from a moving helicopter.

The footage was more plausible being filmed from a helicopter because of the height perspective needed, what other nearby building had the height of the upper part of WCT2 ?(please don't say WTC1)

If there was a fixed mask used over the footage, with the mask position fixed on the centre of the image, then the plane (and its movement) would also be fixed withing the frame, so as the live image moves up and down, the plane would appear to jump up and down, which would look silly.

The fixed mask layer was the layer for the CGI plane. It's edge was up to the left half of the screen down the middle of where the South Tower was to be. It couldn't err to far to the right because the CGI plane could then reach the edge of it's mask area stopping in mid air, before impacting the Tower.
But the Chopper drifted to far to the right, so the left edge of the South Tower was no longer over the CGI plane's masked area.
The CGI plane literally travels behind the building with the exposed nosecone, travelling until it reaches it's masked layer.

You must agree that even if terrorists hadn't committed this attack, they'd have wanted to given the chance.
So if the US were behind the attack, the easiest thing would have been to get a couple of terrorists to fly planes into the towers. Even if the towers hadn't collapsed, many people would still have died, which would have given them reason to go to war.

There you go again with flawed Logistical Analysis. What pop over to Afghanistan and slip Bin Laden a hand book on how to out Fox (no pun intended)
the most protected Air Space in the World

We've had proof of evolution for many years, yet some people still choose to ignore it and claim we all came from Adam and eve. You're like them, and it doesn't matter what evidence proves you wrong, you will blindly stick to your belief.

I'm an Atheist

So now your also saying the plane (both planes according to you) didn't travel through the building. At least you've finally grasped the impossible Physics of it. So we can put to rest your theory of Atta's passport falling out of the Cockpit.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So first you tell me to find the footage my self so I can defend my self. Not only do you not tell me what to look for, but you say I should find it myself because you can't find it.
No, I never said I couldn't find it. I said:
"I showed some footage showing that the footage wasn't faked, and colinz didn't reply"
You replied "What footage ? "
Having noticed we'd been through all this before, I pointed out that you're unwilling to accept all the evidence given to you, and that there's not much point in anyone explaining things to you, so I said:
"You can find the post" because I can't be bothered with you.
You replied "You find the post you lazy fuk."

Your rudeness didn't exactly make me feel like complying, so I didn't.

Then you say you've had it in front of you but won't show me. Have you reached puberty yet ?
:rolleyes:

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
No, I never said I couldn't find it. I said:
"I showed some footage showing that the footage wasn't faked, and colinz didn't reply"
You replied "What footage ? "
Having noticed we'd been through all this before, I pointed out that you're unwilling to accept all the evidence given to you, and that there's not much point in anyone explaining things to you, so I said:
"You can find the post" because I can't be bothered with you.

:rolleyes:

What 5 and a half years ago. Why not link the post to me now.

Ahh diddums maybe that's because you were behaving like a lazy fuk.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I, of course, wouldn't want to DARE suggest that these conspiracy nuts are unbalanced or unwilling to listen to alternative views....however, do they, once they believe they've DISCOVERED the truth (ie stumbled across a youtube video made by a 40 year old bloke living in his mums spare room), spend the same amount of time looking for videos which discredit the conspiracy theory?

Surely, they wouldn't digest a conspiracy theory and then not spend time assessing whether this is valid? That would be crazy.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I, of course, wouldn't want to DARE suggest that these conspiracy nuts are unbalanced or unwilling to listen to alternative views....however, do they, once they believe they've DISCOVERED the truth (ie stumbled across a youtube video made by a 40 year old bloke living in his mums spare room), spend the same amount of time looking for videos which discredit the conspiracy theory?

Surely, they wouldn't digest a conspiracy theory and then not spend time assessing whether this is valid? That would be crazy.

How comes no one has ever made this point before?

And why are you choosing to spell the words 'dare' and 'discovered' all in capital letters?

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What 5 and a half years ago. Why not link the post to me now.
Because from reading your posts both now, and 5 and a half years ago, I've deduced that you're a lost cause. You're either too high or too stupid to understand what happened.

Ahh diddums maybe that's because you were behaving like a lazy fuk.
Diddums :shrug: I'm not bothered about you or your insults.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Because from reading your posts both now, and 5 and a half years ago, I've deduced that you're a lost cause. You're either too high or too stupid to understand what happened.

Diddums :shrug: I'm not bothered about you or your insults.

Triggaaar. I don't mean this to be a question enticing more binfests, but what do you actually think happened on that day (9/11) ? what was the agenda and who was to blame?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hats off to those that have kept this up, blown me out the water

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I might have missed it, but has anyone mentioned the 1845/1846 Irish potato famine? Much bigger than 9/11, and direct proof of government involvement...

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
No problem mate, I detest double standards.full stop.
Even when you are complaining about people having a go at your grammar, after having a go at mine (without me mentioning yours before or after)?

You are all over the shop Brighton Fella.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here