Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conspiracy Theorists

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
I work with a conspiracy nut job and he's a proper helmet with this stuff. It's like a constant, unstoppable torrent of garbage coming out of his mouth every day at work.
9/11 was an inside job, explosives in the buildings etc.
Moon landing was staged.
JFK assassination was a big cover up.
That's the bog standard stuff, then he'll really make himself look like a real crayon eater with guff like:
The Egyptians were in contact with aliens.
The earth is flat and all images from space are propaganda.
The moon doesn't actually exist, it's a hologram.

I've never met anyone as staggeringly consumed by total numptification and baffoonary with such disregard for common sense.
Must be the type of numpty who devotes himself to Ancient Aliens on the telly

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Why? And why won't you answer any of the more difficult questions put to you? You're happy to dish out the insults and call people thick/sheep etc but whenever you actually have to quantify your argument, you can't.

Just answer the questions put to you. If you're so sure that you're right then it should be easy. Otherwise, you're just making yourself look extremely stupid.

I've tried being nice in asking you to provide some facts and stuff to back up what you believe, all you did was go on the attack again, misunderstand what I wrote and accuse me of being a snob from Eton.

By the way, just because someone can spell and write a coherent sentence it doesn't mean they went to public school. It just means they had a bit of respect for themselves so thought it might be a good idea to learn their own language.

I'll call this and then I'm out of this bullshit.

I recall on a Brexit themed thread you called me "dangerously thick".

So, I'm therefore within my rights to call you a total ****ing retard who probably has difficulty lacing his shoes. You've declined to say what you do for a living. I guess you clean windows, with your tongue.

You are a moron, you are incredibly stupid. The idea that you think that other people are close minded is massively insulting as you have the intellect of a potato.

I'm bored with pussy footing around on this. There's a reason why most people don't believe the same things as you do. It's because even the average thick person is FAR more intelligent than you.

The stuff you believe in, it's not true. I get that it's made you feel better about yourself but your time would be much better spent doing an online GCSE English course than trying to be David Icke (he's playing a game by the way and has got rich off idiots who believe in nonsense, like you).

You won't give your theory on Sandy Hook because you know it's bullshit. Everything you've said about 9/11 is ancient rubbish that has been discredited. You don't know anything that other people don't. I've read the same things and watched the same videos.

You're not special, you're just wrong.

Tough to accept, I understand but thems the facts bro.

he is special

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Can you post a link to some of the 1,000s of eye witnesses & the live TV crews?

Do we, what temperature is this then ?

http://newsok.com/looking-back-at-the-biltmore-hotel/article/3470180
So this 33-story Hotel was neatly demolished in 1977 - with conventional dynamite explosives. Does anyone still contend that the 110-story WTC towers were IMPOSSIBLE to demolish with the very same / yet much perfected methods in 2001 - twenty-four years later? I sincerely hope we can finally get over this endless and tiresome debate.

Why compare The WTC Towers to much smaller buildings ? On 9/11 the close up footage of the Towers Collapsing was not shown live in real time. How do you know that the Collapse footage is legitimate ? And not pre recorded.
https://archive.org/details/cnn200109110929-1011
https://archive.org/details/cnn200109111011-1053

The Towers stood for around 30 years. Who knows when they were wired for demolition.

Not if the Towers were not hit by jets crashing into them. Plus even if they were it would take more than 15 odd seconds for the total collapse to happen. Less than one hour after the impact..

read the whole thread

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton

So you're suggesting that jets did not hit the towers?

All the 10s of thousands of people in New York looking at the first tower when the second something happened so actually witnessing it not being a jet. They are in on the conspiracy too?
Maybe they've all kept it to themselves.

STOP IT

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland

All the 10s of thousands of people in New York looking at the first tower when the second something happened so actually witnessing it not being a jet. They are in on the conspiracy too?

STOP IT

May be they did, because there is no legitimate 9/11 footage showing a 767 crashing against the WTC.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

STOP IT

May be they did

[emoji38] [emoji38]

Utterly ridiculous.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Please explain
You are proposing that every single person in New York who saw what happened (thousands of people at least) are all in on this supposed conspiracy, and not one of them has let anything slip in the last 16 years.

If you don't understand why that is an utterly ridiculous thing to say, that is your problem.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
I'm not saying that. What I am asking is if all these people (1,000s) saw UA175 crash into the South Tower.
Why was it necessary for the TV networks to broadcast fake footage of a 767 crashing into the WTC South Tower ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You realise that humans don't have internet links, websites etc do?
Here are some examples of footage though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YLm3pkAiJQ

Do we, what temperature is this then ?
The towers burned at towards 1000 degrees C (similar to Grenfell tower). The steel itself probably reached temperatures around 800 C. Steel softens at 425 C, and loses half of its strength at 650 C. The weakening of the steel, along with the distortion caused by steel expansion, caused the steel to fail.

So this 33-story Hotel was neatly demolished in 1977 - with conventional dynamite explosives. Does anyone still contend that the 110-story WTC towers were IMPOSSIBLE to demolish with the very same / yet much perfected methods in 2001 - twenty-four years later?
I don't think anyone said it's impossible to destroy any tower with explosives. What we're saying is that if you look at footage of towers that are destroyed by explosives, it's very different to the way the twin towers fell.

Why compare The WTC Towers to much smaller buildings ?
I was comparing the sound made by the explosives in towers that have actually been destroyed by explosives. Given that the twin towers were larger, you'd expect even more explosives to be needed. It was just further proof that the towers were not destroyed by explosives.

On 9/11 the close up footage of the Towers Collapsing was not shown live in real time. How do you know that the Collapse footage is legitimate ? And not pre recorded.
How close up do you need? Live footage was shown at time (I remember watching it) and many others also recorded it and posted later (see the first link I posted in this thread).

The Towers stood for around 30 years. Who knows when they were wired for demolition.
They weren't.

Not if the Towers were not hit by jets crashing into them.
But all evidence shows that they were hit by jets.
Plus even if they were it would take more than 15 odd seconds for the total collapse to happen. Less than one hour after the impact..
What is your basis for suggesting it would take more than 15 seconds to collapse? The structure towards the top lost it's strength and gave way, so over a dozen floors weighing thousands of tons were dropped onto the floors below, so of course the collapse was fast.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I'm not saying that. What I am asking is if all these people (1,000s) saw UA175 crash into the South Tower.
Why was it necessary for the TV networks to broadcast fake footage of a 767 crashing into the WTC South Tower ?

All the other conspiracy theory websites refuse to discuss the no plane theory as it's utterly ridiculous and undermines what they consider to be credible truths so you come on here.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The Stupids

Are they:
a) otherwise of average intelligence, but have taken a leave of their senses because they just don't trust governments and they close their mind to reality (like those that won't consider evolution)
b) stupid people that have failed at school and everything else requiring intelligence, yet despite knowing that they failed they believe that they're the enlightened ones, and those that succeeded where they failed must somehow be the stupid ones

Please note:
I've nothing at all against people of less than average intelligence, I value other human traits like kindness, joyfulness etc more. My dig is at those who ignore their inherent stupidity and try to educate the rest of us.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
The US Government is and has always been an honest and trustworthy collection of people.
Anyone who dares to question them and their 'official stories' really does need their head examined.

It's the muslims you need to watch out for!

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Why? And why won't you answer any of the more difficult questions put to you? You're happy to dish out the insults and call people thick/sheep etc but whenever you actually have to quantify your argument, you can't.

Just answer the questions put to you. If you're so sure that you're right then it should be easy. Otherwise, you're just making yourself look extremely stupid.

I've tried being nice in asking you to provide some facts and stuff to back up what you believe, all you did was go on the attack again, misunderstand what I wrote and accuse me of being a snob from Eton.

By the way, just because someone can spell and write a coherent sentence it doesn't mean they went to public school. It just means they had a bit of respect for themselves so thought it might be a good idea to learn their own language.

I'll call this and then I'm out of this bullshit.

I recall on a Brexit themed thread you called me "dangerously thick".

So, I'm therefore within my rights to call you a total ****ing retard who probably has difficulty lacing his shoes. You've declined to say what you do for a living. I guess you clean windows, with your tongue.

You are a moron, you are incredibly stupid. The idea that you think that other people are close minded is massively insulting as you have the intellect of a potato.

I'm bored with pussy footing around on this. There's a reason why most people don't believe the same things as you do. It's because even the average thick person is FAR more intelligent than you.

The stuff you believe in, it's not true. I get that it's made you feel better about yourself but your time would be much better spent doing an online GCSE English course than trying to be David Icke (he's playing a game by the way and has got rich off idiots who believe in nonsense, like you).

You won't give your theory on Sandy Hook because you know it's bullshit. Everything you've said about 9/11 is ancient rubbish that has been discredited. You don't know anything that other people don't. I've read the same things and watched the same videos.

You're not special, you're just wrong.

Tough to accept, I understand but thems the facts bro.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:
That was the most funniest post i have ever come to read on NSC and i really mean that. It had me in stitches all the way through especially the bit about the potato.:lol:
I think the reason that i found it so funny was because it came from a total knob like YOU :lolol::lolol::lolol: I mean had this came from someone else i might have laughed a little but not to the point where my sides were caving in like they did..

Laughter aside I still stand by what i said earlier about you being a very dangerous individual, if i had my way disturbing little individuals such as you would be kept on a leash and muzzled.

Do you know what we used to do to boffins like you at school,... use the cu*ts heads as footballs. and i am being serious. :glare:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The US Government is and has always been an honest and trustworthy collection of people.
Anyone who dares to question them and their 'official stories' really does need their head examined.

It's the muslims you need to watch out for!
Quite right, good guys policing the world to keep us all safe. Thank the lord for Georgie Dubbya, Obama and Trumpy. The axis of protection.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
:lolol::lolol::lolol:
That was the most funniest post i have ever come to read on NSC and i really mean that. It had me in stitches all the way through especially the bit about the potato.:lol:
I think the reason that i found it so funny was because it came from a total knob like YOU :lolol::lolol::lolol: I mean had this came from someone else i might have laughed a little but not to the point where my sides were caving in like they did..

Laughter aside I still stand by what i said earlier about you being a very dangerous individual, if i had my way disturbing little individuals such as you would be kept on a leash and muzzled.

Do you know what we used to do to boffins like you at school,... use the cu*ts heads as footballs. and i am being serious. :glare:

More waffle.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
The Stupids

Are they:
a) otherwise of average intelligence, but have taken a leave of their senses because they just don't trust governments and they close their mind to reality (like those that won't consider evolution)
b) stupid people that have failed at school and everything else requiring intelligence, yet despite knowing that they failed they believe that they're the enlightened ones, and those that succeeded where they failed must somehow be the stupid ones

Please note:
I've nothing at all against people of less than average intelligence, I value other human traits like kindness, joyfulness etc more. My dig is at those who ignore their inherent stupidity and try to educate the rest of us.

Inferiority complex ...You don't notice it until others point it out.
That is what you and that peanut i was laughing at earlier suffer from, dangerously obsessed with a persons intelligence.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:
That was the most funniest post i have ever come to read on NSC and i really mean that. It had me in stitches all the way through especially the bit about the potato.[emoji38]
I think the reason that i found it so funny was because it came from a total knob like YOU [emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol: I mean had this came from someone else i might have laughed a little but not to the point where my sides were caving in like they did..

I had hoped you had taken a day off today. It was amusing watching you avoiding difficult questions and failing to explain..... well....... anything really but it is becoming embarrassing now. Seriously, take a break and think about what are posting and what you are threatening, it just sounds moronic.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here