Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conspiracy Theorists

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yeah apart from building 7 that was clearly brought down with explosives.
I'm ready for building 7 too:

There was no sound of explosion before the building came down - watch some real ones, the explosions are really loud.
The building started collapsing at the top, then you could see damage at the centre, before the base gave way and it fell.
The building was on fire for hours before it fell, and no firefighters were available to slow the fire.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

There was no sound of explosion before the building came down - watch some real ones, the explosions are really loud.
The building started collapsing at the top, then you could see damage at the centre, before the base gave way and it fell.
The building was on fire for hours before it fell, and no firefighters were available to slow the fire.
https://youtu.be/Mamvq7LWqRU nah

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

explosives go bang, bang?
link?

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I don't really agree with you here. I think its fair to say that some people do gain from war, so it is in some people's interests for there to be war. IMO 'They wouldn't want an attack' is not a good enough reason to prove it was real.

Chaos is a ladder.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I work with a conspiracy nut job and he's a proper helmet with this stuff. It's like a constant, unstoppable torrent of garbage coming out of his mouth every day at work.
9/11 was an inside job, explosives in the buildings etc.
Moon landing was staged.
JFK assassination was a big cover up.
That's the bog standard stuff, then he'll really make himself look like a real crayon eater with guff like:
The Egyptians were in contact with aliens.
The earth is flat and all images from space are propaganda.
The moon doesn't actually exist, it's a hologram.

I've never met anyone as staggeringly consumed by total numptification and baffoonary with such disregard for common sense.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I don't really agree with you here. I think its fair to say that some people do gain from war, so it is in some people's interests for there to be war. IMO 'They wouldn't want an attack' is not a good enough reason to prove it was real.

The main reasons I feel we know the towers weren't destroyed by explosives are:

Thousands of eye witnesses and live tv crews watched the jets hit the towers.
We know that the resulting fires were huge, and burning at a high temperature.
We know that at that temperature steel loses its strength.
We can see the towers collapse from the top - the bottom half of the towers stay in place as the tops fall down - the opposite of buildings destroyed with explosives.
When watching (much smaller) buildings brought down by explosives, you can hear huge explosions immediately before the collapse - those explosions are missing from the collapse of all towers in 9/11.
To place the explosives in the towers would have taken a lot of time and visible work, which people working there would have noticed. It would also have taken a lot of people who knew they'd be murdering thousands, and they would need to be silenced. That's not realistic.

Therefore it makes sense that the buildings were destroyed due to the jets crashing into them, and the idea of the buildings being destroyed by explosives is clearly false.

Fake News

Come on everyone knows that the White House took control of all the TV stations and film crews and all the TV pictures were filmed using special effects in Hollywood studios. Have you not noticed how all the dust that falls in the same pattern as if a giant wind machine had been used.

All these witnesses on the street are in fact all government employees who are just saying this to convince TV viewers that it was terrorists involved.

In fact there was a bidding war before these events, with Trump leading the way as he wanted to build a new Trump Towers on the WTC site, but got disqualified in the final rounds on bidding.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
flat-earth-turtle.png

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I work with a conspiracy nut job and he's a proper helmet with this stuff. It's like a constant, unstoppable torrent of garbage coming out of his mouth every day at work.
Moon landing was staged.
That's the bog standard stuff, then he'll really make himself look like a real crayon eater with guff like:

I've never met anyone as staggeringly consumed by total numptification and baffoonary with such disregard for common sense.

One of those makes for some really interesting reading though, that being the JFK stuff. Worth reading into.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Moon landing was staged.

little bit cheeky i know, but how old is he and what is his role in life?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I am a recovering conspiracy theorist.

But I still feel that there are holes in the story of what happened that day.

There were quite a lot of reports of what people felt were explosions and/or detonation charges when the buildings came down, and they continue to be the only steel structured buildings to ever collapse from fire, and to be fair the fires were not even that big compared to some we have seen before and since. Most of the energy was expelled outside the building on impact in fireballs, and people were able to stand in the gaping holes left by the planes, sadly some of those people then jumped to their deaths. I do struggle to see how those people could have withstood temperatures which are said to have been hot enough to weaken steel.

But no, I don't know what happened, whodunnit, or why.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I am a recovering conspiracy theorist.

But I still feel that there are holes in the story of what happened that day.

There were quite a lot of reports of what people felt were explosions and/or detonation charges when the buildings came down, and they continue to be the only steel structured buildings to ever collapse from fire, and to be fair the fires were not even that big compared to some we have seen before and since. Most of the energy was expelled outside the building on impact in fireballs, and people were able to stand in the gaping holes left by the planes, sadly some of those people then jumped to their deaths. I do struggle to see how those people could have withstood temperatures which are said to have been hot enough to weaken steel.

But no, I don't know what happened, whodunnit, or why.

the WTC was a unique structure. it was designed to maximise an open plan, flexible floor plan to max the revenue, and to be constructed as cheaply as possible within regs. the architect came up with the solution of an "inside out" sky scraper, ie the "walls" had all the structural integrity instead of the more normal steel re-inforced concrete core at the centre, (where the lifts always are). the aviation fuel flowed down thru the building, as far as the lobby, igniting all combustibles, and the resulting inferno thus compromised the steel structure. simples, it's just physics, move along, nothing to see here :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here