Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal Pavilion Mistaken For A Mosque Again

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I mean, there's the vaguest of similarities in that it has a number of domes but surely even the dumbest of people must know that the conference was being held in Brighton which boasts the Pavilion as one of it's most famous buildings? Surely?

Brighton pavilion is pretty well known.....in Brighton , lots of people all over the country have never heard of it .

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Let's hope Fox News doesn't cover this story, or Trump will be dispatching guided missiles to destroy the home of terrorism in Britain

First of all he'll probably direct a tirade of tweets towards Caroline Lucas, without bothering to check any facts of course.

el punal

I was on a bus going to a Millwall game at Withdean, when I heard a Millwall fan say to his fellow neanderthal "Look at the size of the ducking Mosque" I was a bit confused at what they could be talking about and saw they were pointing at the Pavilion.

I put it down to the intellect level of the average MIllwall fan, but it seems the issue is more widespread :facepalm:

Does that mean that there are more Millwall fans nationwide than we first thought? :eek:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Does that mean that there are more Millwall fans nationwide than we first thought? :eek:

No , sadly it means that Brighton pavilion is a well known local landmark , but it barely registers on a national level.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No , sadly it means that Brighton pavilion is a well known local landmark , but it barely registers on a national level.

There are people nationally who know what it is. I know people up north who could identify it straight away.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
There are people nationally who know what it is. I know people up north who could identify it straight away.

And I know people who've never heard of it , so , neither of us can really prove anything

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Brighton_Royal_Pavilion.jpgO9hsbF.jpg :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here