Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hemed stamp [Charged, appealed, banned for 3 games]

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
I know, but that backs up my point. He was asked in the tunnel about the incident. Until that question he hadn't apologised, then, when a member of the media asked he professed his innocence and apologised. .

Sure. You mean he should have apologised on the pitch.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
He was hung drawn and quatered on sky, yet diving etc is not refured

Yes - it's that more than anything else which makes me annoyed.

I personally think Hemed deserved the ban but the over analysis on Sky is infuriating. Especially so when you see the blatant cheating which goes on during matches around, diving, feigning injuries, time wasting etc.

Why can't one of the commentators have the balls to say " there's nothing wrong with him" or "this is blatant time wasting" rather than the lily livered crap about falling awkwardly etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Yes - it's that more than anything else which makes me annoyed.

I personally think Hemed deserved the ban but the over analysis on Sky is infuriating. Especially so when you see the blatant cheating which goes on during matches around, diving, feigning injuries, time wasting etc.

Why can't one of the commentators have the balls to say " there's nothing wrong with him" or "this is blatant time wasting" rather than the lily livered crap about falling awkwardly etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They basically did that when Gross stayed down at Bournemouth. And when he was then taken off soon after - they hypothesised that it might be because Hughton was annoyed with him for faking injury - especially as it arguably led to them scoring.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here