Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticketmaster selling Brighton Tickets

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
At the Newcastle game a friend of a friend bought tickets from ticketing company(not sure who) and they did not get him in. There were several others like him not allowed in. I believe he paid £86 for two.
I`ve just looked at ticketmaster website and they are offering Brighton Stoke tickets.
Anyone else heard about dubious Newcastle tickets and how can ticketmaster get tickets to matches ??

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I got mine last season for Villa away thru them
I went to collect them at the game and was told as I wasn't on the Villa fan base I couldn't collect them
I then put on my best Devon accent and was directed to see another person and I convinced them I was a Janner doing the 92 league grounds and they let me have the tickets

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
All in E1H and blocks of 6 available. Are the club releasing some to ticketmaster for sale ? How do they control the 'home fans only' stipulation ?

2d7c9b8a5dc66d858877935d2837a957.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They’ve been listing tickets for some time - certainly last season but possibly even longer than that.

I’ve not asked the club but, in the Championship at least, I assumed it was legit and they were just using another outlet to try and fill spare capacity.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
They’ve been listing tickets for some time - certainly last season but possibly even longer than that.

I’ve not asked the club but, in the Championship at least, I assumed it was legit and they were just using another outlet to try and fill spare capacity.

I think it is legit
The ticket info on ticketmaster lists the Albion ticket line if you need disabled, must be the club using another outlet to sell, allocating tickets later prob pick up at stadium (if no travel included). If you turn up in an away shirt you wont be getting in……prob.
First timers needing tickets on general sale have to start somewhere, even ticketmaster I suppose,

Brighton & Hove Albion v Stoke City
Please note Home fans only.

Travel is not included in the price of the ticket.

Tickets will be allocated in the East Stand, Block E1H on a best available basis.

Event Info
General Admission Only
Tickets will be allocated at a later date but will be situated in the East Stand, Block E1H.

Ticket Limits
Please note: There is a ticket limit of 6 tickets per person and per credit card on this event
Accessible Tickets
Disabled tickets are available to purchase and if in receipt of high/medium rate disability living allowance you may claim a complementary personal assistant ticket.
Telephone Number(s):0844 327 1901 Calls will cost 7 ppm plus your network access charge.

It's only Stoke that's being offered on Ticket Master and in all fairness, this is on sale to all, even those without a purchase history.

Makes sense for the club to use all opportunities to sell tickets when they know it won't sell out. The tickets are also being offeree ih the least popular block.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Listen to Barber on The Albion Roar podcast.
He talks about these dodgy tickets
You'd have to be mad to buy from someone other than bhafc

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Listen to Barber on The Albion Roar podcast.
He talks about these dodgy tickets
You'd have to be mad to buy from someone other than bhafc

On approx 45 mins he says no one other that themselves can sell tickets and and resale is illegal.....Where do ticketmaster get tickets???

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Makes sense for the club to use all opportunities to sell tickets when they know it won't sell out.

"Half-time 'selfies' with Bry Nylon, regular contributor on the World Wide Web's popular message board, North Stand Chat."

Whaddayathink? Shall I email Paul?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Doesn't look dodgy at all...

Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 5.00.08 PM.png

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've no idea where they got their tickets, but two chaps were turned away at the gates immediately in front of us, entering the ESL Family section on Sunday.

They had printed tickets (not 'print at home' tickets), that looked correct. We were shuffled in past them so didn't catch the full exchange, but I THINK it was because they'd bought (from whom? :shrug: ) two adult tickets for the family area, and had no U18 with them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here