Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice 2017/18 official thread

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I won't go down the line of his estimated wealth because the guy earned it so good luck to him. What I would like to see is how much the BBC pay for this. Like, what is Sugars wedge for doing the show? How much does he actually spend out of his own pocket?

Anyway, I thought the quality of contestant has gone down year on year and this year was no different. What I will say however, I believe they weeded out the shit and actually finished with two highly competent finalists.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I won't go down the line of his estimated wealth because the guy earned it so good luck to him. What I would like to see is how much the BBC pay for this. Like, what is Sugars wedge for doing the show? How much does he actually spend out of his own pocket?

I thought it was well known that Sugar donates all his earnings from the show to Great Ormond Street. Seemingly not.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I thought it was well known that Sugar donates all his earnings from the show to Great Ormond Street. Seemingly not.

Nope, can't say I've ever heard that one before. If so, good for him, even less reason for people to be moaning at him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here