Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice 2017/18 official thread

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How is Penfold the useless **** still in? Just **** off already!
Indeed.

Yesterday was disappointing though, by the standards of the show, neither side was anywhere near incompetent enough to make that entertaining viewing. Sure, they got lost, one tour was a bit boring, and they "oversold", but I can't imagine many people would put together a great tour with abut 8 hour's notice.

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
The wrong person got sacked last night, that idiot going on about thimbles of beer non - stop bragging like a twit and the wally Charles getting lost repeatedly was too much. He'd have got a thumping if I was on that 'Tour of Bruges'! Can't believe the people didn't complain or just walk off after about 20 minutes?

LVGull

May 13, 2016
The wrong person got sacked last night, that idiot going on about thimbles of beer non - stop bragging like a twit and the wally Charles getting lost repeatedly was too much. He'd have got a thumping if I was on that 'Tour of Bruges'! Can't believe the people didn't complain or just walk off after about 20 minutes?

You do realise it’s very well edited, and the punters probably like being on TV?

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
You do realise it’s very well edited, and the punters probably like being on TV?

Yep, but come on a segway tour of Bruges with '10 minutes along an alleyway". Idiots waffling or saying nothing at all during the 'tour', they hardly got a thing right between them.

Lord Sugar has no idea what he is doing either, and relies on KB's acid comments and CL's nonsense to come to his decisions, with the overly dramatic "you're fired' catchphrase.

No wonder I rarely watch it.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
None of them used the tag line “It’s like a ****ing fairytale” therefore they should have all been sacked.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
How the hell did that bungle**** Penfold escape so lightly?

Mixing up the groups meant no girly squabbles so that was a shit call.

Wrong one fired.

Bit of a 'monkey tennis' episode really.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Yep, but come on a segway tour of Bruges with '10 minutes along an alleyway". Idiots waffling or saying nothing at all during the 'tour', they hardly got a thing right between them.

Lord Sugar has no idea what he is doing either, and relies on KB's acid comments and CL's nonsense to come to his decisions, with the overly dramatic "you're fired' catchphrase.

No wonder I rarely watch it.

It’s a joke now. On par with X Factor, BGT, SCD etc..... Very well edited.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Strange choice this week , but i'm starting to warm to Penfold and his ability to basically fook up everything he does yet still gets sent back to the house , Sara Lynne who asked for a 5% cut of any sales looks far and away the best candidate , i quite like the northern girl but can't really understand what she's saying in HD .

rock_on_penfold_by_vortexvisuals.gif

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
More fantastic bellendery from Lord Sugars army of idiots tonight. My personal highlight was one of them appearing to be seriously questioning if they had cars in medieval times or not. In a task to create an advert/digital marketing campaign for a car, the team that accidentally made a holiday advert won. The other team named their car Expando, someone clearly confused car for brand of expanding foam sealant when Lord Sugar was explaining what to do.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What's happened to Sargent?? He's camper than a row of tents!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
More fantastic bellendery from Lord Sugars army of idiots tonight. My personal highlight was one of them appearing to be seriously questioning if they had cars in medieval times or not. In a task to create an advert/digital marketing campaign for a car, the team that accidentally made a holiday advert won.
I don't watch, but did catch the few minutes where they decided to film the car advert in a Norman Village. Impressive.

The other team named their car Expando, someone clearly confused car for brand of expanding foam sealant when Lord Sugar was explaining what to do.
Expando? Clearly a car that would meet the needs of an expanding family, no? :whistle:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Was surprised only one was fired last night. My money would have been on a double firing; James and Joanna.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Exactly what I was predicting. James is completely powder puff, there appears to be little to him. And Joanna does nothing except moan and appear on the verge of tears all the time, except when one of her shit ideas is accepted. And God they are shit. Expando FFS. Christ on a bike.

If any of them had any stones, they'd rein in Elizabeth as she is as mad as a box of frogs, not that Alan Sugar wants an 8 foot primary school teacher from the 1980s anywhere near his money.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
I don't watch, but did catch the few minutes where they decided to film the car advert in a Norman Village. Impressive.

Expando? Clearly a car that would meet the needs of an expanding family, no? :whistle:

If it was a 7 seater and had some funky cabin layout that meant it could start out as a 5 seater and two hidden extra seats they might have had a point, but this was a de-badged Ford hatchback.

I’ve just remembered another gem, advertising the merits of assisted parking by having a women put on her lipstick while reverse parking. Genius.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Olive and June Sarpong just squeaked through. Penfold kept very quiet. I really can't believe some of the things they come out with. All good telly though? I'm always very sceptical of what you see on these type of programmes.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm amazed Joanna is still there. She is an horrific mardy woman. She just sits there with a face like thunder all the time, giving the impression that she HATES all the other contestants, and everything about the show. Just get rid, FFS.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Much to treasure in last night's shambolic treat - I actually thought there was a case for sacking any/all of them at one stage. Can't see a winner or even a short list at this stage. Is this the worst bunch ever or is it just merciless editing?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Much to treasure in last night's shambolic treat - I actually thought there was a case for sacking any/all of them at one stage. Can't see a winner or even a short list at this stage. Is this the worst bunch ever or is it just merciless editing?

Sarah Jane seems to me to be the only one who isn't either completely dumb, or afflicted with massive personality disorders.

So she'll presumably cruise to the final, whereupon we'll discover that her business plan is to open a new chain of Blockbuster Video stores.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I'm amazed Joanna is still there. She is an horrific mardy woman. She just sits there with a face like thunder all the time, giving the impression that she HATES all the other contestants, and everything about the show. Just get rid, FFS.

I agree. I said, at the time, Expando sounds like a corset company.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here