Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 85
  1. #61
    Members
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Bloody Worthing!
    Posts
    1,095


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Motogull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Penfold will be PM next week I reckon.
    So - Theresa May is going to sling her hook then?

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #62
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Somerset
      Posts
      3,946


      0 Not allowed!
      What I found even more astonishing than the shower of shit contestants was that some businesses actually bought the burgers - ones that they knew nothing about in terms of ingredients, where made, exactly how long they had been out of a fridge and had been proffered to them by people walking in off the street etc. And they bought them on camera!

      Business suicide.
    • #63

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by essbee1 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I disliked that Charles bloke from the second I saw him - and I dislike him even more now.
      He only stayed because they saw entertainment value in him. I find him too annoying to be entertaining.
    • #64

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Normal Rob View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      What I found even more astonishing than the shower of shit contestants was that some businesses actually bought the burgers - ones that they knew nothing about in terms of ingredients, where made, exactly how long they had been out of a fridge and had been proffered to them by people walking in off the street etc. And they bought them on camera!

      Business suicide.
      When buying in bulk, surely you would ask to taste a burger first.
    • #65
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      SHOREHAM BY SEA
      Posts
      21,708


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Normal Rob View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      What I found even more astonishing than the shower of shit contestants was that some businesses actually bought the burgers - ones that they knew nothing about in terms of ingredients, where made, exactly how long they had been out of a fridge and had been proffered to them by people walking in off the street etc. And they bought them on camera!

      Business suicide.
      yes but they did get on TV
    • #66
      Members
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Posts
      492


      0 Not allowed!
      Certainly got a politicaly correct bunch there
    • #67
      I've asked for soup Mellotron's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      22,130


      0 Not allowed!
      Think last year was my last year doing this show. I CANNOT handle the contrived overproduction, just splicing together random clips to create a fake narrative. It's boring and can now be filed with the likes of Big Brother, X Factor, Geordie Shore.
      Last edited by Mellotron; 06-10-2017 at 11:24.
      ""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive ********."
    • #68
      The Legend of Gary Nelson Indurain's Lungs's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Location
      Dorset
      Posts
      2,187


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Normal Rob View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      What I found even more astonishing than the shower of shit contestants was that some businesses actually bought the burgers - ones that they knew nothing about in terms of ingredients, where made, exactly how long they had been out of a fridge and had been proffered to them by people walking in off the street etc. And they bought them on camera!

      Business suicide.
      Wasn't there a thread on here from someone involved in their trip to Brighton in a recent series. Businesses are essentially completely prepped by the production team before the contestants even get in there - what price to accept etc. All to be done in the name of free advertising (even though it won't necessarily reflect well on the shop).
    • #69

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Garry Nelson's teacher View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      So - Theresa May is going to sling her hook then?
      Funny you say that. Her husband has a touch of Penfold about him.
    • #70
      You can change this Bozza's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Back in Sussex
      Posts
      37,600


      0 Not allowed!
      Seconds out: Week 2.
      Please buy from Amazon via this link. Thanks.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •