Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many goals have you missed @ The Amex this season?

How many Amex goals have you missed this season?

• Zero - I never miss a minutes footy

Votes: 90 78.9%
  • 1 - bad fan

Votes: 15 13.2%
  • 2 - badder fan

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • 3 - worserer fan

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • 4 - really? Do you have a bladder the size of a pea?

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
53rd minute.

It's exactly the sort of game where I'd miss a goal at that time due to thinking "**** it, I'll drink instead".

Ok, that'll work as well. NOBODY will have missed 5 goals at home time season.. Surely?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
1 - But it was for the good of the team, I got told to go, it was also our first Premier League goal and I was given £50 to go to the toilet, glad we scored, but never celebrated with a oh ffs before. Last season I would often miss goals when it was my turn to get the beers in.

Sunday I got a text from someone who sits near me to go for a piss just before half time.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
1, the West Brom goal after half time.

I blame the poor East Lower catering staff for a very slow mooving queue. Made worse by the hundreds of fans leaving on 43 mins obscuring my view before I leave my seat on the half time wistle!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
None this season.

One in previous Amex seasons:

I missed the (meaningless) equaliser versus Derby in our last home league game of 2015/16. The :wanker: 's had come simply to ruin our day and took the lead and expertly ran the clock down. Running to the park n rides, we heard the half hearted roar.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Shouldn`t this question be asked of our players !!

I missed the second West Brom Goal because of Beer queue, however whilst he did score winning goal on Sun Hemed has probably missed the most.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here