Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everton home

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Had wanted to get to this game but train issues and the change of match time make it impossible. It was originally changed so that it could be on tv, but that was to be confirmed. I haven't seen any confirmation either way. Does anyone know when this will be decided. Have I missed some news?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I thought it was changed due to their Europa League game on the Thursday. But there are no other games at that time so odd that it hasn't been selected

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Don't think it was ever planned to be on the TV schedule. Our games against West Ham, Saints and Stoke are scheduled so far.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Had wanted to get to this game but train issues and the change of match time make it impossible. It was originally changed so that it could be on tv, but that was to be confirmed. I haven't seen any confirmation either way. Does anyone know when this will be decided. Have I missed some news?

It was changed for 'potential' TV coverage. But isn't on in this country as far as I know. A bit of a puzzle. It's nothing at all to do with Everton's European match as that's the following week. Games get moved to Sunday when teams play on the Thursday prior to allow recovery time.

It was changed for 'potential' TV coverage. But isn't on in this country as far as I know. A bit of a puzzle. It's nothing at all to do with Everton's European match as that's the following week. Games get moved to Sunday when teams play on the Thursday prior to allow recovery time.

Correct. A Championship game was chosen to be shown instead

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ffs the amount of Sunday and weeknight games coming up is ridiculous!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Everton is Sunday I thought because of the university open day

Arsenal never was a tv game, its Sunday because Arsenal play on Thursday

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That announcement must have passed me by completely

I may be wrong but I haven't heard anything of the Uni thing either apart from a few on here. Much like 'Everton have a game the Thurs before' is a myth, I feel this may be too. Can't see an excuse like that washing in the prem. From what I recall, it was indeed moved as 'possible' for TV then a few days later confirmed as NOT on TV, but they still left it on the Sunday because they're morons (prob to do with MOTD2 or foreign TV at a guess?)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The game is on Sunday as it will be shown live in India on huge screens at a fan park as part of the Premier League’s international roadshow in Bangalore. The game could also have been shown live in the UK as well, and it was moved to accommodate a possible late decision on this, as well as because it had already been selected as part of the “Premier League Live” event in India.

The club will have marketing and commercial teams, as well as an AITC community football coaching team, in India as part of the event. The event is seen as being absolutely fantastic exposure for the club - and for Amex, where India is a key, and growing, market - and is part of the overseas community work we are committed to doing as members of the Premier League.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here