Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal v West Brom LIVE on SKY

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No Monsieur Henry used his hand to keep warm.

Hand in glove....

gloves.jpg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Dull as dishwater this game, no atmosphere in the ground and boring football. Most hyped league on earth!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
West Brom number 2 Allan Nyom has either got warm or shaken off hypothermia as at half time he got rid of the gloves ( either that or he has a quick look at NSC and did not like being called a wimp.)

I get Raynauds which basically makes my fingers go white & fail to have any blood in them in any sort of cold, even windchill in otherwise warm weather. I wear gloves out from October to March inclusive. I ran Brighton Marathon in 2016. Last year it was hot but in 2016 it was sunny but crisp in the morning. I had to wear running gloves for the first 13 miles but by then they were unbearable. I carried them for the next 3 miles before giving them to my wife who was watching at 16.

It was embarrassing and uncomfortable but far preferable to running for 2 hours with no blood in my fingers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I get Raynauds which basically makes my fingers go white & fail to have any blood in them in any sort of cold, even windchill in otherwise warm weather. I wear gloves out from October to March inclusive. I ran Brighton Marathon in 2016. Last year it was hot but in 2016 it was sunny but crisp in the morning. I had to wear running gloves for the first 13 miles but by then they were unbearable. I carried them for the next 3 miles before giving them to my wife who was watching at 16.

It was embarrassing and uncomfortable but far preferable to running for 2 hours with no blood in my fingers.

well done.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Dull as dishwater this game, no atmosphere in the ground and boring football. Most hyped league on earth!

Ditchwater, I think you'll find.

:wozza::lolol::bigwave:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

As noted in my recnt post (wrt 'spectrum').

All the best for keeping it at bay :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
With all this drivel I assume this is still 1-0 and dull as douche water....

I have a feeling in my water that we will upset the gunmen of self entitlement this weekend, so help me lawd. :drool:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
As noted in my recnt post (wrt 'spectrum').

All the best for keeping it at bay :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Yes was backing your far more medically informed post up. You probably have to experience it though. I remember being apoplectic at Kemi wearing gloves then, literally three months later, I couldn't walk down the freezer aisle in Tesco without fearing for my digits.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Cheers!

Yes was backing your far more medically informed post up. You probably have to experience it though. I remember being apoplectic at Kemi wearing gloves then, literally three months later, I couldn't walk down the freezer aisle in Tesco without fearing for my digits.

Me too. I'll be wearing gloves out running within the next week or two I'd think. Hands get very painfully sore if temp is below 6-7 degrees. Always end up taking them off after half an hour though...........

But at 17 degrees ? Erm, no.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So if we beat Arsenal 2-0, the Albion will move above The Gunners.

palace will need to beat Utd 7-0, and Bournemouth lose to Leicester, to no longer be bottom.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So if we beat Arsenal 2-0, the Albion will move above The Gunners.

palace will need to beat Utd 7-0, and Bournemouth lose to Leicester, to no longer be bottom.

It depends how many Leicester win by. Combined 7, surely, so if Leicester win 6-0, a jammy 1-0 will do it for Palace.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Me too, it's a very irritating condition. Having lived in Dubai for the past six years, I no longer have to worry about it – apart from on trips back to the UK, when even in the middle of autumn it can suddenly kick in, and I'm reminded all over again how much of annoyance it is.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter

Me too, I completely understand you pain. It's no fun, especially knowing there's no cure and that I know of no one else to suffer from it (except my mum and gran - so clearly there's a genetic aspect). That's quite something to put yourself through the marathon, don't think I could manage.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Me too, I completely understand you pain. It's no fun, especially knowing there's no cure and that I know of no one else to suffer from it (except my mum and gran - so clearly there's a genetic aspect). That's quite something to put yourself through the marathon, don't think I could manage.

Not too bad if you have a decent pair of running gloves and warm, blister proof socks. But I was certainly the only person in my starting group wearing gloves in the race.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here