Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Changes for Arsenal

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Izzy for first half, Jose for the second half (but obviously keep Izzy on if he's on a hat-trick or something) - gives us a chance to evaluate both our star loanee and our record signing.

Jose isn't a No.9 he's a wide player, the only other option would be Murphy down the middle.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Izzy Brown up front, all day for me. I have a friend who is a mad Huddersfield fan, watches every match. He says Brown is an exceptional player and despite making his name on the wing, he is fast, with quick feet. His strike rate is nothing special (around 1 in 4) but it's certainly respectable. Many Huddersfield fans thought he was a natural striker in waiting. Considering no-one will expect him to score against Arsenal, the pressure will be low. Something of a free hit. It also ensures AK, Gross and March can all stay in their strongest positions and will keep disruption to a minimum.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Just as well we didn’t borrow Akpom again as he wouldn’t have been able to play on Sunday.

I think you could have ended that sentence about halfway through ��

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
My team selection is going to be radical;

Ryan
Bruno Duffy Dunk Suttner
Stephens Hünemeier Pröpper
March Gross Iqzuierdo​

I think this COULD work out quite well, it might mean we're toothless in attack, or it might mean that we're fluid and dangerous. I like the idea of Hünemeier sitting in the space that Iwobi and Ozil will be in, screening the defence and picking up the little darting runs from their midfield. My only concern is whether he'd have the agility to cope but I reckon he could be a revelation in that holding midfielder role.

Mr Cleansheets

Jun 7, 2017
To get a point against Arsenal?

Krul, Ryan, Maenpaa
Bruno Duffy Dunk Suttner
Stephens Hünemeier Pröpper
Gross

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Jose isn't a No.9 he's a wide player, the only other option would be Murphy down the middle.

91nfLvcoYZL.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here