Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace deserve more credit and recognition

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
When my Palace supporting mates took the p*** out of our arrival in the Premier League they repeatedly said they could give us a twenty point head start and still beat us, I thought they were joking. Fair play guys you've been true to your word and I don't feel you've been given the credit or respect you deserve, so, thank you. Good luck against Bromley, and remember, it's not about the winning!

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Just spoke to palace tit Ian--that's what the iphone calls him !--anyway they are pooping themselves already, woy isn't the answer , Bromley is a excuse to get more injuries etc etc, they are changing there shirt sponser to klenex the hankie firm on account of theire usage going up--that's the tissues not the club.
trying to help him i mentioned them stealing our place in prem and how footie karma has a way of restoring equilibrium by relegating them at our expense...tee hee, anyway he mentioned hes off to buy a big box of matches !?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What is amazing is that they weren't content to just break the record for a goalless start to a season, but they've shown real determination to keep focused on the task and see just how far they can go.

A lesser side would have crumbled by now and scored a goal or two.

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Apparently it's all down to bad luck, really, and being so tinpot as to sack your manager after a handful of games. (We even gave Hinshelwood and Hyppia enough time to pull it around, even though we all felt that was never going to happen)

Years of EPL TV money and they're in the position they are, it's beyond funny!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It a'int right, they're so bad, I'm starting to feel sorry for my pet Palace fan. He wouldn't speak to me this morning, said he was busy, and didn't have time. I pointed out that it was only 5 past Hennessy, but he still wouldn't engage in conversation. I do feel for him.:nono:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I feel a bit sad that [MENTION=35636]The Raver[/MENTION] isn't here to tell us they've got players we can only dream of etc etc :down:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's not a done deal yet but once we finish a season above them I am hopeful we will be lording it over them for decades to come, we may even knock them on the head as rivals :wink:

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
It's not a done deal yet but once we finish a season above them I am hopeful we will be lording it over them for decades to come, we may even knock them on the head as rivals :wink:

oh right like orient then gone and also forgotten

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Where is the Raver Simster..have we all upset him/her/it?

I really don't know. It is quite astonishing, what with his beloved Nigels on the fringes of the race for a European* spot. And I do remember him chuckling when I said he should mind the gap. Obviously it was only one point but I feel I need to know if he's still chuckling now that they're 7 (seven) points behind.

*Cardiff, next season

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
oh right like orient then gone and also forgotten

Yep, I bloody loved our rivalry with Orient.They were a great Palace substitute when we were shit and even better as we improved and beat them regularly having lost to them so often on our way down.

I confess to having a bit of a soft spot for Orient now not sure I'll ever feel that for Palace though however low they sink.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
On a hungover Monday, thinking about palace is making everything seem alright [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I feel a bit sad that [MENTION=35636]The Raver[/MENTION] isn't here to tell us they've got players we can only dream of etc etc :down:
Like "The" Benteke.....out for two months apparently.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Where is the Raver Simster..have we all upset him/her/it?

Be fair with a 1-0 home win, there's a few Albion 'fans' who have gone missing as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here