Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace deserve more credit and recognition

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

DavePage

Just spoke to palace tit Ian--that's what the iphone calls him !--anyway they are pooping themselves already, woy isn't the answer , Bromley is a excuse to get more injuries etc etc, they are changing there shirt sponser to klenex the hankie firm on account of theire usage going up--that's the tissues not the club.
trying to help him i mentioned them stealing our place in prem and how footie karma has a way of restoring equilibrium by relegating them at our expense...tee hee, anyway he mentioned hes off to buy a big box of matches !?

Andrex may be more appropriate. Or maybe Tesco’s value, with it’s Blue and White stripes would be nice

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
To the Palace fan who contacted me on Twitter and said they'd been unlucky and had faced difficult teams, you have a point, which is ONE more than Palace!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I am waiting to the end of the season before Taking the Micky we got a long way to go.

To be fair I think they've arrived, their season is over! (* I've spent years being slated by Palace fans and I'm enjoying every minute of this, not in a bitter or hateful way but just the fun. Yes it may backfire, yes they may come back and actually win a game, so get on the fun bus now and enjoy the ride!)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
This could be the perfect season:

We stay up and Palace go down, that's good, but add to this:

Sheff Utd come up and Leeds & Massive lose in the play-offs!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
hadn't realised they were playing each other at the weekend and not the result I'd have wanted, preferred Leeds to look nailed on before they choke and lose.

Still our Croydon friends didn't let us down again!

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
With you on this. Some proper wet farts. They are setting unwanted records,bottom of the league etc Take the piss now. Why be a coward and wait until it can't bite you back.?

It's only fun at the end of the day

Absolutely, fill your boots.

These things go in cycles, if you can't enjoy your day in the sun at your rival's expense then you may as well give up.

(The Palace roller-coaster can't go up if it doesn't go down sometimes.)

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
What is amazing is that they weren't content to just break the record for a goalless start to a season, but they've shown real determination to keep focused on the task and see just how far they can go.

A lesser side would have crumbled by now and scored a goal or two.

That is really funny. If we had a fall down laughing emoji I would have used it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Absolutely, fill your boots.

These things go in cycles, if you can't enjoy your day in the sun at your rival's expense then you may as well give up.

(The Palace roller-coaster can't go up if it doesn't go down sometimes.)

Suspect you'll find this cycle taking quite a long time....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here