Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace deserve more credit and recognition

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I do slightly wish I had a fake account on the BBS so I could post nonsense about how unlucky we've been and how great we'll be again when HaHa is back.

Fill ya boots. I have a couple of accounts on there

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
palace loving kitchen fitter came to my site and tried to ignore me---no frigging chance, I kindly offered to cut his palace wristband off but in his own words he thinks its gonna be 8 losses no goals , then claimed he had to get going couldn't stop and chat.........

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fill ya boots. I have a couple of accounts on there
I spend too long on here as it is, I can't really justify wasting time there too. And it's only at times like this where it must be really enjoyable (I hope your accounts are currently working hard). And also (no offence), I like to think I'm a bit above that :)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I do slightly wish I had a fake account on the BBS so I could post nonsense about how unlucky we've been and how great we'll be again when HaHa is back.
You could just copy and paste the posts that the selhurst dullards make on here.

It would save some time and there is plenty of material.

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
They need a spell in the lower divsions to regroup, sort out their wage structure, rebuild, find a new direction for the club and start to enjoy life again.

50 years should do it.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
God the Prem is tough.

Can you imagine any side basically not turning up AT ALL for the first 21% of the games because they are so confident that they can do enough in the last 30 games?

Bold I tell ya, bold!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Bromley FC "pleased, but slightly disappointed" after holding Premier League neighbours Crystal Palace to a goalless draw in a 'behind closed doors' friendly.

Attachments

• under10rooks1415_544040a335628.JPG
    under10rooks1415_544040a335628.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 437

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Last thing I heard was they threatened to sack the webmaster if he let me back on, that was beuno threatened by Hern. They had strict vetting there for years it was like North Korea. They are an OK bunch though, wetfart O not included. wereas the Palce BBS was more like a special needs outing.

Beuno? There is a blast from the past. What a plank. And Waford O. He used to troll NSC. You can shove fourth division football right up your jacksy as far as I'm concerned. Intresting to see if Palace develop a rivalry with Crawley, as the gap they presently mind starts to narrow....well, not that intresting, to be fair. Moving on.... :lolol:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Beuno? There is a blast from the past. What a plank. And Waford O. He used to troll NSC. You can shove fourth division* football right up your jacksy as far as I'm concerned. Intresting to see if Palace develop a rivalry with Crawley, as the gap they presently mind starts to narrow....well, not that intresting, to be fair. Moving on.... :lolol:

*5th

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
What is amazing is that they weren't content to just break the record for a goalless start to a season, but they've shown real determination to keep focused on the task and see just how far they can go.

A lesser side would have crumbled by now and scored a goal or two.

I have been researching this and can't find a 'lesser side' than the South London Comedy Collective. You may be in a better position to enlighten us?

thanks

TNBA

TTF

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It's not a done deal yet but once we finish a season above them I am hopeful we will be lording it over them for decades to come, we may even knock them on the head as rivals :wink:

That reminds me of a letter Palace sent to Gull’s Eye in the 90’s serving notice on our rivalry as we seemed to be so inept at the time. In dark times, it actually made me laugh. Goes to show, you have to fall a very long way before a rivalry is dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Bromley FC "pleased, but slightly disappointed" after holding Premier League neighbours Crystal Palace to a goalless draw in a 'behind closed doors' friendly.

Probably would have sneaked the win if they had been at full strength! I'm speculating that one of them had to go home for his tea.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I am wondering if when Palace fans have said they will get into Europe this season, they just meant European record books, for the worst start ever to any European league.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Had an amazing train journey today from Arundel to Victoria, via Selhurst, went through the "points" like there wasn't any there!

I am waiting to the end of the season before Taking the Micky we got a long way to go.

Why do people think like this ffs.

They are our biggest rivals, they hate us and we hate them back. If the boot was on the other foot the board would be deluged with Palace posters.

They are crap NOW, they have set a record that may never be beaten of utter crapness but may, just may become less crap and then the opportunity is passed.

make hay while the sun shines.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here