Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle Away – Aircraft Charter?

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Sent me barber an email on just this subject last year as convinced with a little help from club would easily fill plane that was last season , even more convinced this season . But mr barber not helpful change of heart from club please mr barber 3,000 at st James ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
£84 LHR to NCL, up Saturday morning back Sunday. I did similar for Leeds last year..........

.......but we're away fro New Year so I can't go to this :annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Good luck landing an A330 at Newcastle airport

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
there used to be flights from Gatwick to Newcastle- they were always packed. Can't believe they've stopped them

Guessing it's because I searched for Saturday/Sunday flights and they're more for people flying for work. Could well be still there for Mon-Fri but I didn't check.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Sent me barber an email on just this subject last year as convinced with a little help from club would easily fill plane that was last season , even more convinced this season . But mr barber not helpful change of heart from club please mr barber 3,000 at st James ?

You won't be able to share with the club and travel on a same day flight because part of club preparations will probably involve travelling the day before and staying in hotel overnight up there

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
You won't be able to share with the club and travel on a same day flight because part of club preparations will probably involve travelling the day before and staying in hotel overnight up there

Not asking to share with club just asking if club could help organise think we could get easily 200 plus people with loadsamoney that would do it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here