Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal ticket home end

jimmygull

Mar 22, 2012
Hi All,

We have 2 tickets for next weeks game between my dad, myself and my son, we couldnt get a third for my son as he does not have enough points. So I am considering getting a home ticket direct from arsenal (if possible) so all three of us can go to the game (one way or another!). Has anyone else done this, is there an obvious place to purchase a ticket? Any advice most welcome!

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Touts outside the ground maybe, and if you're happy going in a few minutes late I imagine you could save yourself a bit of money there too.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I will be sitting with the Arse next week as an Arse ST holder mate has invited me to join him. He sits in a reasonably civilised part but has warned me that under no circumstances will interlopers be tolerated so I will have to keep my gob very shut when we tap in our third. Any of you doing any interloping, I suggest this will be very different from Layer Road, Colchester, way back when, where my open abuse of Shit McGleish was reasonably well tolerated by the home support. :lolol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I will be sitting with the Arse next week as an Arse ST holder mate has invited me to join him. He sits in a reasonably civilised part but has warned me that under no circumstances will interlopers be tolerated so I will have to keep my gob very shut when we tap in our third. Any of you doing any interloping, I suggest this will be very different from Layer Road, Colchester, way back when, where my open abuse of Shit McGleish was reasonably well tolerated by the home support. :lolol:

Yes, I'm "interloping" for the second time already this season. Watford was perfectly civilised, the people around us were known to the Watford fan who got us the tickets, and we were all taking very openly as Albion fans. All of us talking about each others teams, asking how we thought the season would go, and sharing opinions. How it should be - all very grown up.

The Arsenal seats are pretty pricey, so I'm hoping for equally civilised people around us, but I won't know any of them, and nor will anyone in our group, so "gobs shut" will be the order of the day, just in case. It's going to be so hard though, when Knocky dances around 3 of them before thwacking it into the top corner for our 3rd.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Arsenal is one of the biggest tourist teams out there. Awful home end, you could conceivably celebrate a miracle Albion goal with little threat of trouble.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Arsenal is one of the biggest tourist teams out there. Awful home end, you could conceivably celebrate a miracle Albion goal with little threat of trouble.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Indeed, all the tourists around you would probably join in your celebrations and a conga if you started one.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My boss is an Arsenal fan. He was going to get tickets & meet us up there. On their seat exchange they're currently going for £123 each so he didn't bother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What a the protocol sitting in the home end if they score? Stand and clap? Shirley it's a giveaway if you stay seated with your hands on ya ed?!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What a the protocol sitting in the home end if they score? Stand and clap? Shirley it's a giveaway if you stay seated with your hands on ya ed?!

Best thing is to take a book, you can then feign you didn't see the home goal by being engrossed in the book. Needs to be by Nietzsche or Primo Levi or someone and those around you will nod in intellectual approval and leave you to your reading, careful not to sing too loudly if at all so as not to disturb you. Its the Arsenal way.

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
I have a friends ticket in the north bank. First time I've been in the away end since Fratton Park, Boxing Day 1985. We won.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing

funny how they tolerated the Cologne masses

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Just talk with a loud German accent from the second you get in the ground. You'll get away with anything then, apparently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Ticket not in the away end so will be undercover,having said that i managed to get kicked in the face in the Goldstone north stand by Arsernal fans back in the day1980ISH:facepalm: My son also using home tickets somewhere in the stadium??? Anyone got tickets for the away end:moo:

Only LOYAL fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here