Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea Away

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yes. But Newcastle, Huddersfield and maybe Burnley and Stoke will sell slightly less well.

It's annoying how the dates have fallen for these fixtures as I already know I can't make Huddersfield or Stoke unless they get moved away from the Saturdays.

I'm hoping I have just enough points for Swansea, but doubt it with the reduced allocation, to be honest.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Will sell out first day as usual

No single game has sold out on the first day yet, and this won't either.

The points are set such that everyone who wants to buy a ticket on the first day will be able to get one. My guess is that is likely to be c1,800 of the 2,000 tickets.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Is it definitely on the Saturday at 3pm? Have the TV bods had their picks for that weekend yet?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Driving down on the Friday to visit some of the wife's family - good excuse to go to the game on the Saturday.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We've only played at the Liberty three times, and only twice in the league.

The last time was a midweek League Cup game in 2009 attended by precious few. The last league game was ten years ago in League One. As such, "new ground collecting" will be a feature for this one.

Additionally, this is a Premier League fixture being played at 3pm on a Saturday where people will be keen to gather more loyalty points.

It will sell well.
I was there for the league cup with my three kids, there were so few of us a programme was passed around for everyone to sign. :lolol:

If I can't get a ticket in the away end, my mate is sorting me home tickets out. Can't miss this one!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Allocation likely to be 2000 from what I can see, how does NSC think this will sell? Miles away etc.

I am supposed to be going to see Sleaford Mods that night but as only been able to get tickets for Leicester away so far I might give the gig a skip and try and get tickets for this.

It's tough. I had a toss up between Billy Bragg and Brighton Palace.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Cheap trains have gone booked a mini bus for this one

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I have already paid for the train so will be pretty pissed off not to get match tickets. The night before it's The Lovely Eggs at The Haunt and Sleaford Mods at the Dome on Saturday. Probably going to miss out on both of these due to early start and late back.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
actually one of my closest away games so hoping to do it, new ground too.

from memory didn't we take like 42 or something once in the league cup? I've got a picture in my head of one empty block of our loyal lot!

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
actually one of my closest away games so hoping to do it, new ground too.

from memory didn't we take like 42 or something once in the league cup? I've got a picture in my head of one empty block of our loyal lot!

Good call, I think it was 48 and a Friday night game at the Vetch as Wales we’re playing 6N rugger on the Sat.

Can’t recall if it was the game down there when there was trouble with Swansea fans throwing hot tea at BHA fans causing some unsavouriness during game and then after.

Was a mere back story in those days, Christ only knows what would happen if that happened these days..........at the very least Mum would need to put the underpants into soak.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here