Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea Away

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Allocation likely to be 2000 from what I can see, how does NSC think this will sell? Miles away etc.

I am supposed to be going to see Sleaford Mods that night but as only been able to get tickets for Leicester away so far I might give the gig a skip and try and get tickets for this.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can help with this one.

Sleaford Mods are a shit one-trick joke band.

Go to the football.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Loyalty schemers will have to harvest to stay in their tier ? ???

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Watched Sleaford Mods supporting Stone Roses at Wembley. Don't get their music at all (and neither did 95% of the crowd).

For that reason, i'd pick the footy.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Just to make it clear, if I can go to Swansea I will. Hotel Booked (Just now)

Recommend the Swansea Waterfront Premier Inn, brilliant staff, you have to pay for parking though about £5 for 24 hours. It’s only a short walk into town from the hotel and I have walked to the stadium from there before, took about 30 mins or so but was easy enough, be advised there are some hills to walk up.

(Rooms for under £50 for Friday or Saturday at the moment get them while you can)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We've only played at the Liberty three times, and only twice in the league.

The last time was a midweek League Cup game in 2009 attended by precious few. The last league game was ten years ago in League One. As such, "new ground collecting" will be a feature for this one.

Additionally, this is a Premier League fixture being played at 3pm on a Saturday where people will be keen to gather more loyalty points.

It will sell well.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
We've only played at the Liberty three times, and only twice in the league.

The last time was a midweek League Cup game in 2009 attended by precious few. The last league game was ten years ago in League One. As such, "new ground collecting" will be a feature for this one.

Additionally, this is a Premier League fixture being played at 3pm on a Saturday where people will be keen to gather more loyalty points.

It will sell well.

:cry: Have to keep my fingers crossed then. Would like to get tickets for me and the boy, if not just me.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Definitely thinking about this one, with my friend, but will have to wait until maybe band 3 of sales before we can both apply together - chances of getting them?!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Yes. But Newcastle, Huddersfield and maybe Burnley and Stoke will sell slightly less well.
..... depending on whether the club analyse every away attendance (actual attendees) !

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Was really looking forward to this, as my once-a-season LONG(ish) train trip with my 8 year old. Unfortunately I've been told I have to attend something far less important with the missus. "It's only Swansea blah blah blah" she says, totally missing the point of it being a really long away day adventure with the boy.

However she has offered to drive us halfway to Manchester to compensate.

Oh and although I'm sure the club will be keeping a close eye on "points hoarders" - I just want to point out that if you're thinking of nabbing a couple of Swansea tickets to get you into a higher bracket for Man utd, sorry to say but United tickets go on sale before the Swansea game is played :)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
..... depending on whether the club analyse every away attendance (actual attendees) !

To clarify this ... I still believe fans will buy for points even at 30 quid a pop

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Just to make it clear, if I can go to Swansea I will. Hotel Booked (Just now)

Recommend the Swansea Waterfront Premier Inn, brilliant staff, you have to pay for parking though about £5 for 24 hours. It’s only a short walk into town from the hotel and I have walked to the stadium from there before, took about 30 mins or so but was easy enough, be advised there are some hills to walk up.

(Rooms for under £50 for Friday or Saturday at the moment get them while you can)

Alternatively, find a hotel or B&B on the Gower and stay there. That's beautiful. Swansea, on the other hand, is bit of a dump.

I shall be going, and combining it with a visit to the in-laws (cunning way of ticking that particular box before Christmas :clap2:). The Liberty is one of the less-inspiring new stadiums, being a classic flat-pack and decorated entirely in the black & white of the Swans and Ospreys. It's in the standard, new-stadium, retail park location, surrounded by KFCs and Carpetrights.

The locals can make a bit of a racket when they get Hymns & Arias going, despite the surroundings.

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patreon
May 30, 2014
Worthing
When are tickets for this game likely to go on sale? Already bought my no-refundable train tickets so hoping I'll have enough points.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Also, I hope some NSCers that I actually know will be going, as the Welshman has already bought his match ticket...in the home end, so I'll be on my own :rolleyes: :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here