Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton all but sold out.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Agreed. I said Newcastle would be a new record. Everton will be another and probably remain so for a long time.

To be honest i'm surprised Newcastle beat the Man City crowd considering we have played the Geordies quite a lot

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
To be honest i'm surprised Newcastle beat the Man City crowd considering we have played the Geordies quite a lot

A lot away on holiday for the city game I'd imagine.

edit: although by the new reckoning that wouldn't affect 'attendance'.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

It's because the box seats weren't complete for the City game, they were for Newcastle but only half full and the game only sold out on the day.

Everton is almost completely gone already so it's going to be rammed, especially with the ticket exchange kicking in soon. Think this will be both pretendance and attendance broken and hard to beat.

Predicting 30,500+

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It's because the box seats weren't complete for the City game, they were for Newcastle but only half full and the game only sold out on the day.

Everton is almost completely gone already so it's going to be rammed, especially with the ticket exchange kicking in soon. Think this will be both pretendance and attendance broken and hard to beat.

Predicting 30,500+

Forgot about those boxes not being ready.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Predicting 30,500+

What is the capacity with no segregation now? 30,750?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Will ticketmaster be selling any?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Real test is our next home game after Everton against Stoke. It's on a Monday night

Season ticket guest tickets are half price for that game so think a few will sell as it's £17.50 for a ticket.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Without getting into the whole pretendance argument and that, I was wondering - what with this Everton game looking like it will be a sell out - when or if ever we have had 4 consecutive gates over 30k. I think in 78 or 79 we might have had 3 but I can't remember 4.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Without getting into the whole pretendance argument and that, I was wondering - what with this Everton game looking like it will be a sell out - when or if ever we have had 4 consecutive gates over 30k. I think in 78 or 79 we might have had 3 but I can't remember 4.
I doubt we had more than 2 in a row (if that).

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
spurs 32,647
charlton 31,203
blackpool 33,431

Last three home games 77/78 season and still didn't go up:facepalm:
Fair play. That was the obvious (only) time when it could have happened but I thought Tottenham was a game or two earlier than in the final run in for some reason. That Tottenham game is high up my list of experiences I would love to be able to relive - very hard to imagine from the distance of 40 years...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here