Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton all but sold out.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I imagine they are sponsors/players/comps tickets that are handed back

Thanks -you could well be right. But if these tickets are given to a variety of folk who are entitled to complimentary seats, then the ones handed back would surely be random, yet all these are tightly packed together. I am not trying to be pedantic, honestly, just to me it seems strange.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Thanks -you could well be right. But if these tickets are given to a variety of folk who are entitled to complimentary seats, then the ones handed back would surely be random, yet all these are tightly packed together. I am not trying to be pedantic, honestly, just to me it seems strange.

Yeah it does. Perhaps they allocate a certain amount, say 500, give a deadline to confirm how many are needed, then allocate what are actually needed, leaving a proper block of empties, easier to fill then odd ones dotted about

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Yeah it does. Perhaps they allocate a certain amount, say 500, give a deadline to confirm how many are needed, then allocate what are actually needed, leaving a proper block of empties, easier to fill then odd ones dotted about

Yes, that might well be the reason.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I absolutely LOVE the fact that so many people are interested in what happens to the final few tickets.

I always hoped (but never really believed) that one day it might be like this in a proper stadium :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
There has been 2 empty seats in front of me at every home game so far

There have been two empty just in front of me too. I believe the said season ticket holders are away in Canada, Still as they are paying for them I guess it's their right as to whether to list them on the exchange or not.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti.

No fxxking need for that! The best/worst lyrics ever (apart from 'easy like a nuclear war' Duran Duran), be off with you , you AOR creep! :lol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wonder how many people in India will watch with a takeaway English ��

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Oh yes, the blander the better.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
No fxxking need for that! The best/worst lyrics ever (apart from 'easy like a nuclear war' Duran Duran), be off with you , you AOR creep! :lol:

Surely it's "I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer" by Snap!

Well it's ok now. When I tried it earlier and yesterday it just took you to the normal, select a stand page as if you were going to buy a ticket.

Now I'm on a mobile. Earlier on a desktop. Could it be different?

Nope, full site version still not linking to Survey Monkey.

Don't look like any added today. Just the one with lounge access in W1DH at the moment.

Maybe there will be a final blast of seats after closing time tonight

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Nope, full site version still not linking to Survey Monkey.

It does for me and has all along.

(Look at the bottom left)

Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 14.41.01.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Paul Barber has dropped me an email based on some emails he's received, instigated by some posts on here somewhere or other.

Here's the copy and paste:

- the ticket exchange is active and working well (we have done over 120 ticket exchanges so far)
- as previously advised, in my experience, ticket exchange volumes are always much lower than fans expect them to be
- there are various reasons for this – not pushing the exchange hard is, again in my experience, not one of them, and neither is a cash rather than voucher incentive (even so, we want to offer cash too)
- low volumes were main reason that secondary exchange suppliers stopped paying clubs upfront fees, preferring instead to charge very large exchange commissions or push for demand-led pricing
- our new ticket exchange – where we are not taking an upfront fee or allowing demand-led pricing and will not charge fans very large exchange commissions - will be released as soon as we are satisfied that the payment systems are fully functional
- finally, club and league sponsor tickets, and player and staff tickets, are held in blocks until quite late; when returned to us we therefore release groups of tickets; this isn't strange, it’s normal!
- in the case of sponsor tickets, these have effectively already been sold, so contrary to the queries raised by the fans that wrote to me yesterday, the club is not losing money by allowing sponsors to make a late call on these tickets
- in the case of player and staff tickets, we release them for sale to fans as soon as we are sure they are not required; again, this is quire normal.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Paul Barber has dropped me an email based on some emails he's received, instigated by some posts on here somewhere or other.

Here's the copy and paste:

- the ticket exchange is active and working well (we have done over 120 ticket exchanges so far)
- as previously advised, in my experience, ticket exchange volumes are always much lower than fans expect them to be
- there are various reasons for this – not pushing the exchange hard is, again in my experience, not one of them, and neither is a cash rather than voucher incentive (even so, we want to offer cash too)
- low volumes were main reason that secondary exchange suppliers stopped paying clubs upfront fees, preferring instead to charge very large exchange commissions or push for demand-led pricing
- our new ticket exchange – where we are not taking an upfront fee or allowing demand-led pricing and will not charge fans very large exchange commissions - will be released as soon as we are satisfied that the payment systems are fully functional
- finally, club and league sponsor tickets, and player and staff tickets, are held in blocks until quite late; when returned to us we therefore release groups of tickets; this isn't strange, it’s normal!
- in the case of sponsor tickets, these have effectively already been sold, so contrary to the queries raised by the fans that wrote to me yesterday, the club is not losing money by allowing sponsors to make a late call on these tickets
- in the case of player and staff tickets, we release them for sale to fans as soon as we are sure they are not required; again, this is quire normal.

No chance that was from PB, far too short for him

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
This survey is currently closed. Please contact the author of this survey for further assistance.

Said this since this morning for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here