Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So proud

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I woke up this morning, blues all around my head. All I could think was how fantastic it would be to finish the day with 7 points. But, I was convinced that we would come away with nothing.

So proud of the boys today, they chased down every ball and - when you look at the players the Geordies had to offer - we did so well. Fingers crossed on Hemed.

Sorry, no jibes, digs, slagging, fish food or ground bait, just good feeling.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Wasn't worried about Newcastle's starting 11. There bench however worried me and looked really strong.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I felt the same. When Benitez started making substitutions I thought that would be the point that we fold.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I felt the same. When Benitez started making substitutions I thought that would be the point that we fold.

Just after shelvey my came on, I cashed in my accumulator as I knew we’d suddenly be facing an onslaught.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It seemed very strange that Shelvey was on the bench

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I woke up this morning, blues all around my head. All I could think was how fantastic it would be to finish the day with 7 points. But, I was convinced that we would come away with nothing.

So proud of the boys today, they chased down every ball and - when you look at the players the Geordies had to offer - we did so well. Fingers crossed on Hemed.

Sorry, no jibes, digs, slagging, fish food or ground bait, just good feeling.

Did we get 7 points today? FANtastic!!!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
What a wonderful sight it was at the end of the game when every player applauded the fans & Ryan jumped into the crowd.

I felt so proud of them & am not ashamed to admit I had tears in my eyes. What a club eh?

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
1-0 20 mins to go? Doesn't need Shelvey to know we'll sit deep.

I knew we’d sit deep anyway but when Shelvey came on to all the pantomime boos, I just had a feeling the game was setting up for him to score. And I had this to think about...

3d8bffa438524e28586f739044a5c4e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here