Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzza ....injury or fallen out with CH?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Sounds like a "barber shop rumour".

GM is class; if he hadn't gone up the road we'd have been in the Prem' long before now.
Once fit he will start scoring.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Bang on.

I just don't get the criticism of Murray. I absolutely love the man and always clapped him off when he came back here even when he had scored against us (never celebrating).

Last season he was brilliantly level headed (remember him slapping down an over exuberant Knocky?). I have seen him on the box and he is an unassuming, thoughtful man with absolutely no side to him. He is also the picture of health (really looks after himself). Cool calm and collected (easily mistaken for lacking passion - wrong!).

I hope he can recover from his injury and get back in contention soon.

Well said and couldn’t put it better myself. A fully fit and firing on all cylinders Muzza is the best striker on our books and a real handful for opposition defenders. He is also one of the most intelligent players we’ve had from a footballing perspective for a long time.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Apparently Chris told Glenn that he'd picked Hemed to start ahead of him, and Glenn was furious. He told Chris he wouldn't understand football if it slapped him in the face and Chris said 'I'll give you a slap if you don't shut it'. Glenn through a straight right, Chris ducked and grabbed the lunging Glenn under the armpits, and kneed him in the balls. That was enough to see Glenn drop, but to make a point Chris nutted him on the way down and then stood over his body and gestured to the rest of the team that there was plenty more if anyone else fancied questioning his judgement.

That was not only brilliantly funny but probably more accurate that many on this thread. :thumbsup:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
He will return and score goals, CH was relying on TH to hold the fort till GM was ready, but that will have to be scrapped now and we will have to take a chance only if it is for 45 mins.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
He's got an ankle problem which seems like it's going away but flares up when he trains apparently. I imagine most of us have had something similar at some point. Annoying.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Yeah, damn these... I hesitate to call them people, they're scum, denying the word of our club and our players. It's inhuman... These "people" spreading absolute lies, scandalous, libellous, lies about him not being fit when Murray himself has said he is!

Oh.

Murray didn't say he was fit. He refuted rumours that were wrong about the length of time ("3 months") he would be out.
Rumours and a whole bunch more besides which continue to circulate on here and elsewhere. but hey believe what you want to believe.

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Murray didn't say he was fit. He refuted rumours that were wrong about the length of time ("3 months") he would be out.
Rumours and a whole bunch more besides which continue to circulate on here and elsewhere. but hey believe what you want to believe.

I don't know why you have the reputation you have on here.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Apparently Chris told Glenn that he'd picked Hemed to start ahead of him, and Glenn was furious. He told Chris he wouldn't understand football if it slapped him in the face and Chris said 'I'll give you a slap if you don't shut it'. Glenn through a straight right, Chris ducked and grabbed the lunging Glenn under the armpits, and kneed him in the balls. That was enough to see Glenn drop, but to make a point Chris nutted him on the way down and then stood over his body and gestured to the rest of the team that there was plenty more if anyone else fancied questioning his judgement.

How did 'Glenn through a straight right'?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Your arm is bent, you throw it, your arm straightens.

Nope you still got it wrong. You said he threw a straight right. What you should have said was..... He threw a punch with his right arm. A straight right punch doesn't work.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nope you still got it wrong. You said he threw a straight right. What you should have said was..... He threw a punch with his right arm. A straight right punch doesn't work.
Yeah but it's bent then straight agreed, should it not be called a right straight then instead of a straight right ?
What are you two talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbHDi1Xj4-M

40 seconds "So he's going to throw a straight right"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Q_hEE5Cpo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here