Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone on the 19:30 Falmer - Brighton with the pr*ck in the grey jumper ....

D

Deleted User X18H

I wondered why I get on well with him!

Although I couldn't give that much of a toss about the content of his opening post, I certainly find the subject matter more "embarrassing" than early leavers or those that shout WHOOOOO!?? when a sub comes on.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Too right. Exactly like those Pr*cks that kick people off their bikes.
He didn't kick anyone off their bike.
Timmy slapped the fella around the face with his manbag.

I've never had a problem, lingering or otherwise, with the OP. I think he's rather hard done by to be honest.

I think the most hilarious element within this story, is the fact that this person was trying to start a fight with group of geordies whilst holding a puffing half pint! I suspect they thought that most amusing... aye lass, stay calm.

Kosh

Ah, ''tis the style to drink Newcastle Brown from a half pint glass, that might have been what saved him from a Biffa Bacon style beating

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Such as? I seem to remember it being you jumping on posts then losing it, This one above with its thinly coded references. I seem to remember its you that increasingly comes unstuck when trying it on.

Nothing "thinly coded" about my reference. I was referring to a poster whose name I genuinely cannot remember. Anyway, I find it amusing that it's always, and I mean always, the supposedly anti-snowflake, stiff upper lip, Soverign Britain, we can stand on our own, school of hard knocks, university of life, knee's up Mother Brown, down the Old Kent Road, Jellied Eels, Only Fools and Horses VHS box set owning, Thatcher had the right attitude, make it through life on your own, never needed help from no-one, wind yer neck in son, you'll never catch me crying for a hand out, loudmouths, who dish out he most abuse on here and are the first to cry "bully"! when people tell you to shut up.

Hope that wasn't too thinly coded for you.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
...not only posturing up and down the platform with his half pint, but also opening the door between carriages and shouting ''come on then Geordies''

To their immense credit after he become more abusive and aggressive, they subdued and although quite handy themselves refused to get in a physical altercation.
Well done them. Pr*ck needs a ban. We don't want people like that 'supporting' the Albion.
Are you sure it wasn't a mustard pullover?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here