Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good grief, some people..... (part 2)

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
You can search and find him quite easy on FB if you knew his second name was a four letter flower beginning with R and ending in E.
Seems to be an Imps supporter????
NUFC seem to be his "Premier League" team.

Having a 'Premier League' team the mark of a true gimp. As for some of those comments 'don't worry it's only Twitter' and 'some people are too sensitive'. I hope one day when they hope to get employment a potential employer has the 'pleasure' of seeing their Twitter profiles and does the right thing by telling them to do one.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Some people should not be allowed to go on social media without someone else quality controlling their messages first. Obviously not able to see what the effect of what he does so therefore should not be allowed out.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Has he apologised for the two missing apostrophes? Can't believe we've got to 24 posts without someone mentioning it.

BTW, I don't know who would be classed as Newcastle's "best player", but I wonder if he checked his father before posting?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If he was really sorry he wouldn't have twitted it in the first place. Apologies are easy after the event, and often meaningless. Brainless twerp.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I tweeted to him to say that I hoped he'd learnt his lesson. He said he had. He then went on to re-tweet this and note also his own response. The lad is not sorry at all. It's clearly just one big game.

Capture1.jpg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
What pizza do you think he likes? ???

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Jamie him .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here