Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hemed - Not good enough.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well, West Brom strolled around the pitch in a similar way to Newcastle today. They both rallied a bit, and showed a bit more, but it seems like a theme to me already. Teams seem to accept that home games are crucial and away games are a bonus. Just how it seems to be, unless you're at the very top end of the league, that looks like the general attitude and I'm surprised. Both West Brom and Newcastle should have been looking at a game with us as being a good opportunity to get points on the board, but there was a real lack of urgency from them both.

I'm not too concerned about them, to be clear. We won the games fair and square, that's what matters.

Or perhaps you under estimate the fact we are pretty good at home?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I love it when any brighton players scores.
But I love it a bit more when tomer scores.
He gives everything, comes across as a genuine person and his wife is fit

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Absolutely good enough.

New contract needed otherwise he could walk away 'on a free' in the summer.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'd argue that was his best game in an Albion shirt to date. I'm not going overboard to say a complete centre forward performance, won countless headers, always available, retained possession, worked as hard as I've seen him and scored a poachers goal. Well done Tomer, absolutely the reaction I hoped we'd get from you after the transfer window.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Said it many times on various threads, but if TH had any pace - he'd be a £50m striker. He doesn't have any pace and that's why he plays for us. Excellent footballer who will score with the right service.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Certainly doing better than I thought he would.

As much as I like him I did think we would need better.

One thing you know is he gives 100% and that goes a long way with me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here