Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Poor old MASSIVE

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Comedy gold here...

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/265518-katrien-meire/

"Absolutely detested and blamed for Charltons demise.

difficult to believe anyone would touch her with barge pole."

"How can anyone look at her recent track record and think "Yeah. She'd be the perfect appointment for SWFC"?!?!?! "

Well Sheff U supporters may think she's the perfect appointment for Massive for starters. Called supporters at Charlton customers so has her finger on the pulse.:thumbsup::lolol::facepalm:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
This made me laugh though

"She looks a bit like Gina Miller............perhaps she will want the season re-started as the result has not gone our way"

Bloody hell, theres a group of Charlton fans on there red pilling the Massive faithful bigtime!!

Christ the more I read the worse it gets. Feels like we’ve appointed Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest to run the club.

And

Yep, we had Katrien Meire North Korea flags.

You're probably already on her hit list.

She had a short list of about 50 forum posters she was having monitored and around 7 got called in to Eltham police station.

Some accepted a caution and no further action was taken, but 2 were charged with something like threatening behaviour (on the internet) and I think the CPS threw it out after about a year. The fans costs were paid for by other fans (allegedly allegedly just saying Katrien).

Sounds like David Bellotie with tits!:(

I was laughing on the first page but its getting scary now.

Brian Munich

teH lulZ
Jul 7, 2008
Their owner seems to not have much business acumen himself; he's just the son of a very rich Thai businessman. He's plastered his name all over the stadium as sponsor, even though there is no such company as 'Chansiri' other than its registration at Companies House. He's changed their traditional kit and club badge because he didn't like stripes or the owl, and he even places himself in the middle of the annual first team photo in between the captain and manager!

He clearly has no idea about English football culture or history and has now employed someone that knows even less: a woman.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Comedy gold here...

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/265518-katrien-meire/

"Absolutely detested and blamed for Charltons demise.

difficult to believe anyone would touch her with barge pole."

"How can anyone look at her recent track record and think "Yeah. She'd be the perfect appointment for SWFC"?!?!?! "

Well Sheff U supporters may think she's the perfect appointment for Massive for starters. Called supporters at Charlton customers so has her finger on the pulse.:thumbsup::lolol::facepalm:

This thread seems to have disappeared or to have been restricted to owlstalk members. Annoying as it's interesting. I dislike Sheff Weds lol, but this appointment makes me more than a little worried for the safety of their club. With our history, it's hard to forget how quickly things can deteriorate to a level at which crisis is the new norm.

edit: Just seen @looney's post. I think the content is likely to have been removed due to legal 'considerations'.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
This thread seems to have disappeared or to have been restricted to owlstalk members. Annoying as it's interesting. I dislike Sheff Weds lol, but this appointment makes me more than a little worried for the safety of their club. With our history, it's hard to forget how quickly things can deteriorate to a level at which crisis is the new norm.

edit: Just seen @looney's post. I think the content is likely to have been removed due to legal 'considerations'.

Ive checked the board its been "renditioned", if she did have 50 posters at charlton watched it will be nearer 100 on Owlstalk. They seem very worried that Steve McLaren will be the next manager atm.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Their owner seems to not have much business acumen himself; he's just the son of a very rich Thai businessman. He's plastered his name all over the stadium as sponsor, even though there is no such company as 'Chansiri' other than its registration at Companies House. He's changed their traditional kit and club badge because he didn't like stripes or the owl, and he even places himself in the middle of the annual first team photo in between the captain and manager!

He clearly has no idea about English football culture or history and has now employed someone that knows even less: a woman.

Chansiri was fooled by agents into buying a load of immobile stiffs for huge fees and on huge wages. Owlstalk talk of £35m in transfer fees alone.

Giving them a FFP dilemna now.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Just makes you realise how lucky we are... Looking from the outside, it would appear that Chansiri didn't have a clue about football and still doesn't.. He seems to have a big ego and has put his name all over the stadium and on the shirts... He has also set up his own company to make and produce the shirts..They have players on very big salaries who they wont be able to move on..It is a mess of MASSIVE proportions!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Massive seem to be having a Hyypia season. Two disappointments in the playoffs and the belief goes, whereas in our case our best players also left. They seem to have avoided that scenario but are still useless this season.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
In a strange, possibly sado-masochisto dominatrix kind of way, I've always found her strangely attractive. That said I wouldn't want her anywhere near my football club.

Admit it, you want her to PEG you don't you ???

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
In a strange, possibly sado-masochisto dominatrix kind of way, I've always found her strangely attractive. That said I wouldn't want her anywhere near my football club.

08c546ac2f415c875a9e522a2232c53a.jpg

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Massive now want to cancel the loan of Winnall to Derby, who will one assumes tell them a flat no

This being the same Derby that wanted to recall Martin from Fulham last January

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here