Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Official Match Thread: Brighton v Newcastle***

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
A draw would have probably been a fair result....... who cares that it wasn't after the day light robbery of Newcastle's last visit here.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Got to the pub in time for the last 30 minutes or so. Longest 30 minutes of my life! Watching defence against attack can be very wearing.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Got to the pub in time for the last 30 minutes or so. Longest 30 minutes of my life! Watching defence against attack can be very wearing.

Defence against attack will keep us up as long as we can start like we did today.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bruno blocked off the defenders leaving Stephens unmarked. It was described on the TV as brilliant off the ball movement. Rafa obviously thought it was a foul. Oh dear, what a shame.

He seems to be ignoring the same sort of tactics that they were doing at some corners to leave Lascelles with a chance of a header....they just weren't good enough unlike us.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thanks for that. Was watching on a stream that was a few minutes behind so didn't know the exact situation
First half has indeed finished. Just got to hold on now.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Yep, 90 minutes of that at Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford and The Emirates will be a doddle. Three points guaranteed..........

I was thinking one point more often than not.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I thought Souness and Henry were very generous in their praise for us, and Souness liked the ground... 'bigger than I expected'. They agreed we deserved it. Sadly I couldn't get there today so watched it live on Sky. Watching the Spanish git whinge and whine about everything except his team was glorious. I don't remember him being quite so courteous about a freak winning goal at the Amex last season, so f*ck him, I hope this grates. Long trip home for those Geordies, gives them plenty of time to play the game over and over and over again :laugh:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Enjoy this for the week, I will :smile:

BHA-24-09-2017.png

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Great game of football. Think we did enough to just shade it, but a draw wouldn't have been unreasonable either. Very happy to take 3 points off anyone, but it is slightly sweeter taking them off a mini-league rival. Fantastic afternoon.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Great game of football. Think we did enough to just shade it, but a draw wouldn't have been unreasonable either. Very happy to take 3 points off anyone, but it is slightly sweeter taking them off a mini-league rival. Fantastic afternoon.

All of our points have come from teams currently in the top half of the table.
A good sign.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here