Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hunker down folks, looks like Nuclear war is on the cards anytime soon.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Trump or no Trump, I do not for one minute believe that the USA will start a nuclear war. If the fat little turd in North Korea nukes anybody, then I fully expect the skies over North Korea to fall in, possibly with the tacit consent of China and Russia (there could even be an agreement that they'll do the deed themselves; that would end 70 years of jealousy that the USA is the only country ever to have nuked anybody).
I'm not going to lose any sleep over it though - I did quite enough of that in the 1960s!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Ahhh but....

You have not thought about the repercussions if Big Kim fired his rocket and then Big Don returned with interest and then China & Russia involved that's when it gets interesting this could, let me stress could escalate very quickly.

Neither China nor Russia will be prepared to get involved if Fatboy Kim starts it. They won't risk Shanghai or Vladivostok to save him.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Trump should stop the slanging match and try and take a higher ground, actions speak louder, impose the sanctions and then see what happens whilst making preparations for other events.
Sounds like a playground squabble to be honest, I know it has serious implications but jeez.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here