Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Rooney

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Horrific injuries to his face this afternoon with blood everywhere after Bournemouth's Simon Francis elbowed him near his eye. A certain penalty which the referee missed. I hope the Cherries defender gets a long ban.

A very stressful week for Rooney after his court case and then he suffers a terrible facial injury. I couldn't get the pictures up because they're quite distressing what a fellow footballer can do to another. I doubt Match Of The Day will show the close-ups.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Very stressful week for a drink driver. As for the elbow i haven't seen it but i hate this sort of stuff

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Horrific injuries to his face this afternoon with blood everywhere after Bournemouth's Simon Francis elbowed him near his eye. A certain penalty which the referee missed. I hope the Cherries defender gets a long ban.

A very stressful week for Rooney after his court case and then he suffers a terrible facial injury. I couldn't get the pictures up because they're quite distressing what a fellow footballer can do to another. I doubt Match Of The Day will show the close-ups.

Tough shite. Pisshead gets caught twice in a week. Only a small cut looks worse than it is or he would have gone off straight away.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Tough shite. Pisshead gets caught twice in a week. Only a small cut looks worse than it is or he would have gone off straight away.

The pictures made me feel quite queasy. It obviously does nothing for Rooney's good looks! He could have fractured his skull. There seem to be more and more elbow incidents and it's cowardly. Five match bans for incidents like that.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The pictures made me feel quite queasy. It obviously does nothing for Rooney's good looks! He could have fractured his skull. There seem to be more and more elbow incidents and it's cowardly. Five match bans for incidents like that.

He could've died!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

A bit of claret around the eye, nothing much and certainly nothing he hasn't deliberately done himself. No more elbows now than ever before just more made of it. Years ago players would just bandage their head up and get on with it. Game just has cameras from every angle so pick up on everything.

In truth only Mabbut has had any real bad injury from an elbow in 30 years.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
He could've died!

Maybe a bit of an overreaction by me but I know how stressful a court case can be. It takes over your whole life. I bet he just wanted to get back to playing football and start scoring goals again. Yes, he was a prick but he won't be behind a wheel for two years. If that was a Saturday night Francis would be in bother.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Maybe a bit of an overreaction by me but I know how stressful a court case can be. It takes over your whole life. I bet he just wanted to get back to playing football and start scoring goals again. Yes, he was a prick but he won't be behind a wheel for two years. If that was a Saturday night Francis would be in bother.

A bit! You sound like his f@@king mother.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here