Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone ELSE at the LEVEL for JC rally ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What astounds me is the lefties moan about the debt/deficit, then moan about austerity. Please tell me where the magic money tree is.

Ask Theresa May where it is. She found it to pay off those lunatics, nut jobs, dinosaurs and flat earthers from NI who are now holding the balance of power in your country. Lovely.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
OK so it may not be the whole story, it never is with any party, but they have told us many times.
Collecting unpaid taxes from companies and the super rich. Corporation tax going up and increasing taxes on the rich.
Borrowing will also be used for massive investment which should yield returns.
I can understand that people may think I am on the left because I have detested the Tories since Cameron, but I am not, but although I don't agree with some of their proposals, in the main they are talking my language and I like the straight(ish) talking.
It will all probably go tits up, they may self implode but we just cannot carry on with this totally hopeless, weak and nasty government, if you don't want Labour, don't slag off Labour they are doing what they do,blame the Tories for leaving the gate wide open.

I remember the days when hopeless government meant 3 million + unemployed and double-digit inflation now its record employment and under 3 percent .... tough crowd.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I remember the days when hopeless government meant 3 million + unemployed and double-digit inflation now its record employment and under 3 percent .... tough crowd.

Relativity is about current context though. You judge yourselves against the current competition......not the past performance of your own. It's like the England football team...they might be doing well at the moment when against their own poor recent history but when compared to the competition......

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Relativity is about current context though. You judge yourselves against the current competition......not the past performance of your own. It's like the England football team...they might be doing well at the moment when against their own poor recent history but when compared to the competition......

Context is/should be based on realistic expectations. Political competition promising the earth/easy option is a constant. Realistic expectations depends to a large extent on life experience those with less believe the siren voices.

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
Hate. Let me tell you how much i've come to hate you since i began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word hate was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate i feel for jeremy f*****g corbyn and his left wing c**t supporters at this micro-instant. Hate. Hate.”

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Hate. Let me tell you how much i've come to hate you since i began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word hate was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate i feel for jeremy f*****g corbyn and his left wing c**t supporters at this micro-instant. Hate. Hate.”

Why read a thread about him then if it causes you so much hate ? You sad man

Jan 30, 2008
View attachment 89646
Several thousand present when John McDonell began proceedings around 6.20pm with excellent opening speech, very good humoured too. 5 other brief but moving speeches from activists including Diane Abbott's sister before JC spoke to massive cheers and some sporadic outbreaks of 'Oohhh Jeremy Corrrbyn'. I would have liked more on Brexit but excellent on education, NHS, renationalisation of the railways, protection for EU migrants and the scandals of immoral wealth distribution and homelessness. All in all, a very galvanising early evening on the Level.
Now 3 points tomorrow would complete a perfect weekend....
:bla::bla::bla::bla:
regards
DR

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Lets all laugh at someone thats wants change whilst being buggered up the arse.. pfft the british public

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I think that it is genuinely sad that you are so filled with such vitriol, best leave NSC alone for a bit and seek professional help else you drown in your own saliva.:facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here