Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it time for Palace to sack Hodgson?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The Manager has earned the right to play it his way. You and I on the other hand have not. If Brighton end up staying up o goal difference, you may think differently
I wouldn't waste your breath. Beyond parody that some idiots on here are so keen to criticise Chris Hughton at the first opportunity - and even more so that they think that first opportunity came with us not being attacking enough against Manchester City...!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Judge us after Swansea [emoji38]ol: [emoji38]ol: [emoji38]ol:
This reminds me, in years gone by the NSC Nigels are all over Palace threads like flies on sh!t. Funnily enough, there don't appear to be many getting involved these days. What a shame.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
This reminds me, in years gone by the NSC Nigels are all over Palace threads like flies on sh!t. Funnily enough, there don't appear to be many getting involved these days. What a shame.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

There was also a really annoying Norwich fan. You don't see him no more. w@nker

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wouldn't happen, he could not bear to be apart from Bright for 90 minutes.
Why does an academy coach sit next to the chairman at every match home and away.

Not-very-Bright's advice is reaping dividends. Parish's idea of surrounding himself with ex-players from times gone buy is shite.

Better to appoint a good chief exec who's been a success in business, and let the playing side management team get on with it.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Surely now that time is as good as any? Especially with Cooper going spare .

Can they do it at 7.45pm tonight please? - Or even better the morning after we beat them in their 6th consecutive loss at Selhurst Park.

Then we can celebrate breaking two Palarce managers in a row 😂

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Lose tonight and they'll be calling Cooper. Only silver lining if we lose is it might prolong Hodgson's awful reign a bit longer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here