Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it time for Palace to sack Hodgson?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Only last week a Palace fan was asking Parish about what would happen if their only fit striker got injured.

Capture.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q11ium_-Lv8

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
The longer Uncle Woy stays at Palarse the better for us. One less team to worry about at the bottom, hopefully they'll be cut adrift by Christmas...que the SOS to Fat Sam to save them again.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Benteke has ankle ligament damage, definitely out against Man Utd.
Shame really, they may find someone who knows where the goal is.

Their back up striker is Freddie Ladapo.

If you haven't heard of him, he's 24 years old, has played for 13 different clubs (10 on loan) with his two most recent loan spells seeing him SMASH in 4 goals in 15 appearances for Shrewsbury last season and a MAMMOTH effort of 2 in 16 for Oldham the season before.

I'm sure Manchester United are terrified.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Has Parish passed all the coaching badges? Worth a try as manager, shirley.

He's seems to take a very hands on approach in every footballing aspect of the club and always had a lot to say.

Wouldn't happen, he could not bear to be apart from Bright for 90 minutes.
Why does an academy coach sit next to the chairman at every match home and away.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It's beginning to look like the 0-2 performance against Man City was a brilliant result, the way they are dispatching teams now

Award for most misguided comment of the day, perhaps we should wish for this result in every game.
I'm in the out with a bang, not a whimper brigade.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
We would have found out if we had tried.

The Manager has earned the right to play it his way. You and I on the other hand have not. If Brighton end up staying up o goal difference, you may think differently

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here