Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Crystal Palace 500.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I think we might all be getting carried away with their pisspoor start to the season.
Palace are managing the trickiest of situations here, namely improving their ground and their training facilities whilst remaining competitive in the toughest league in the world. It's only taken 5 years but I think so far, it's three out of three in my opinion, so let's not be too quick to take the piss eh? ��

Err, right...

(Plus, I think they'll want a refund from the piss-taker who put "Winning is Everything" under the club crest...)

Attachments

• 5674656.jpg
    5674656.jpg
    528.3 KB · Views: 423

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Maybe a witty forum moniker would be '5 past Hennessy'. If only I had the photoshop skills to get a clock and Hennessy's face.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Record Breakers !!! whoo whooo

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Any truth in the rumour that the Palace goal of the month competition is being changed to a month of the goal competition?

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Just watching MOTD and they had a preview of MOTD2 showing our four goals. not sure what they would have shown if it was Palace playing tomorrow.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Schadenroyde!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They've got this record firmly in their sights:

Most consecutive games without scoring: 11, Coventry City (Second Division, 1919–20) and Hartlepool United (League Two, 1992–93)

Palace are currently on seven and are on track to secure the record by Bonfire Night.

The match prior to that unwanted run being an FA Cup victory over.........Crystal Palace

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
'We were through 4 times on goal ok missed the target same old story for last 5 yrs we are way to big to go down'

So ive been told ny a palace chum

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Despondent BBS debate about today's Palace (pre-Manure) press conference. The fans were informed that Freedman's leaving no stone unturned looking for out of contract players.

Freedman might find The Crab.
IMG_2235.JPG

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here