Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terrorists experimenting with chemical warfare being covered up?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
In fairness, I live just off Horsell Common and have done since 1999. You simply never used to see fly tipping there. In the last five years the local tip has become more and more regimented, with charges now about to introduced for rubble and the like. In the same time you see much more crap discarded on the common. Saw an entire discarded bathroom suite and a sofa not so long back. It's anecdotal I admit but I reckon there's something in it.

Perhaps the locals think the Martians will take it away? (In fact, could it be the Martians doing the fly tipping?)

larus

The facts are that inflation is rising faster than wages therefore living standards are decreasing. Can you not learn these facts rather than mindlessly follow Tory rhetoric?

It’s not Tory rhetoric. The facts are the majority of jobs being created (from the figures produced by the ONS) are full-time jobs.

Seems like you are someone who can’t accept facts which go against your own bias. Nothing new there with the lefties.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...yes but we all know there is a nuclear arsenal underneath the South Downs accessible by the southwick tunnel. I thought everyone knew that.

Sheeesh.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
It’s not Tory rhetoric. The facts are the majority of jobs being created (from the figures produced by the ONS) are full-time jobs.

Seems like you are someone who can’t accept facts which go against your own bias. Nothing new there with the lefties.

I completely accept that the numbers of unemployed are very low which is good news and I haven't denied or rejected that fact. I have however pointed out that this is not the whole picture and anyone that relies on statistics regarding the numbers in employment as a measure of a successful economy/society is incredibly simplistic economics and niave as to what real life is like for the majority. Nothing new there with the Tory's.

The facts are that on average people have lower wages than they did 10 years ago (when inflation is taking into account) shows that we are regressing rather than progressing under this government.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I completely accept that the numbers of unemployed are very low which is good news and I haven't denied or rejected that fact. I have however pointed out that this is not the whole picture and anyone that relies on statistics regarding the numbers in employment as a measure of a successful economy/society is incredibly simplistic economics and niave as to what real life is like for the majority. Nothing new there with the Tory's.

The facts are that on average people have lower wages than they did 10 years ago (when inflation is taking into account) shows that we are regressing rather than progressing under this government.

Apart from Germany,everybody living in the EU has lower living standards,but don't worry,we will be out quite soon.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here