Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terrorists experimenting with chemical warfare being covered up?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Seen very little on these news stories.

First the M1
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-41334775

Now the M3 near Winchester
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-41371699

And don't forget what happened off the Sussex coast at Eastbourne. Never convincingly explained.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.te...uated-chlorine-gas-leak-causes-breathing/amp/

Government covering up to avoid the panic and justified condemnation that would follow?

Will they issue gas masks next?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Or illegal disposal of hazardous materials on rise.

Ah is that the official line now? :)

If in doubt blame everything on Government cuts and ignore the nearly full employment we have.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I'm wearing a GAS mask to the AMEX tomorrow , just in CASE

Very wise. I'm having a curry tonight so it won't be pleasant in the West Stand tomorrow.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Winchester and the surrounding area's roads are in absolute chaos right now. Feel so sorry for the thousands of people stranded on the motorway, especially those with kids. Sitting in the city centre currently I'm a lot more comfortable but don't anticipate getting home for a very long time.

A lot of Man Utd fans will be missing from St Mary's I'd have thought as well.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Winchester and the surrounding area's roads are in absolute chaos right now. Feel so sorry for the thousands of people stranded on the motorway right now, especially those with kids.

I imagine quite a few won't make the Southampton v Man U kick off.

Worth highlighting they have closed TWO junctions of the motorway. That's quite a significant section for a minor chemical. More to this than meets the eye.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Significant quote on the BBC:

"I got to a bridge down a little track, and there was a policeman who told me I couldn't go that way.
"As I went back down the track I could see there was a lot of police and emergency services personnel and then I saw the bomb disposal unit, with what looked like a robot at the back of it."

Bet it gets removed at some point.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Most likely an alien spacecraft crash landed due to cuts in air traffic control.

Agreed. No access to Southwick Tunnel as they haven't "closed it for cleaning" for a good two weeks.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Significant quote on the BBC:

"I got to a bridge down a little track, and there was a policeman who told me I couldn't go that way.
"As I went back down the track I could see there was a lot of police and emergency services personnel and then I saw the bomb disposal unit, with what looked like a robot at the back of it."

Bet it gets removed at some point.

Why would it be removed? Using a robot would be fairly standard practice these days, I think.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Always get the clubs out for some practice...

m3-pa-5-230917.jpg

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Ah is that the official line now? :)

If in doubt blame everything on Government cuts and ignore the nearly full employment we have.

In fairness, I live just off Horsell Common and have done since 1999. You simply never used to see fly tipping there. In the last five years the local tip has become more and more regimented, with charges now about to introduced for rubble and the like. In the same time you see much more crap discarded on the common. Saw an entire discarded bathroom suite and a sofa not so long back. It's anecdotal I admit but I reckon there's something in it.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
i wonder if uniteds CEO will threatin to take away loyalists points from those United fans who couldnt get to the match ???
regards
DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here