Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piglets Pantry pies

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I've seen some ridiculous things on NSC... but this one takes the cake :nono:

(it is so bizzare I am guessing somehow it is meant to be funny and I have missed the joke?)

No, it's an ongoing prejudice he has. He said he once had one about five years ago and didn't like it. Something like that.

Since then, each and everyone of the 3/4m* sold at the Amex is evidently worse than anything Pukka spew out. Really.

* A rough estimate

No, it's an ongoing prejudice he has. He said he once had one about five years ago and didn't like it. Something like that.

Since then, each and everyone of the 3/4m* sold at the Amex is evidently worse than anything Pukka spew out. Really.

* A rough estimate

More than one actually big boy.

After the first season they turned to shit, and have remained so judging by the few I've had since.

But hey, the fact you can't help getting a boner on about piglets doesn't cloud your judgement at all.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Strange concept, I know - but have you tried phoning / emailing them and asking?

Strange concept, read the op lol!
Won a free pie at the WBA game and youngest Potting very much enjoyed the Piglet Veggie offering, as a carnivore I even thought it tasty.

But where can I buy them "over the counter"? Have emailed and left phone message with them but had no response - anyone know of stockists handy for Crowborough/Uckfield area please?

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Strange concept, I know - but have you tried phoning / emailing them and asking?

Supplying food products to the retail industry can far far more hassle than its worth. I think they are sticking to the core market of supplying sporting and event venues. Probably a much bigger margin to be had. Good luck to them. A local company doing well.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
i thought after they won the Amex contract they pretty much stopped all supply to other establishments.

I'm sure i heard something about them having to rent new premises and hire several new staff to keep up with the Amex contract alone.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The large sales could be solely down to the fact that it is a captive audience who have no choice, no that wrong they do have a choice take it or leave it. Having tried them as part of the package deal to watch beam back last season I prefer to leave them but that is my own personal choice if somebody else wishes to pay through the nose for them that is their choice and up to them.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The large sales could be solely down to the fact that it is a captive audience who have no choice, no that wrong they do have a choice take it or leave it. Having tried them as part of the package deal to watch beam back last season I prefer to leave them but that is my own personal choice if somebody else wishes to pay through the nose for them that is their choice and up to them.

Oh.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
:) :) It has become something of a mission to find a way of obtaining these.

These aren't available in any stores or pubs etc. As someone has mentioned we do supply to Crossways chip shop in Hurstpierpoint but that's fairly out of the way for your location.

We do have the option of coming into the unit to buy direct from us whilst we try to get an online ordering shop underway...

Send me a pm I'll see if we can help

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here