Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sidwell on 5 live now

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Seems there was a previous thread on this but can't find it.

Well, he is, now, and I'm glad he plays for us. Great knowedge and enthusiam, with a touch of geezer. What's not to like?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We don't have a ginger in the squad and so he is much needed.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Seems there was a previous thread on this but can't find it.

Well, he is, now, and I'm glad he plays for us. Great knowedge and enthusiam, with a touch of geezer. What's not to like?

Which geezer is he touching???

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Met him on promotion night. A truly lovely man. We have a few of them actually which is rare in modern football. Many footballers are total tossers sadly.

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
Met him on promotion night. A truly lovely man. We have a few of them actually which is rare in modern football. Many footballers are total tossers sadly.

Many of us are guilty of basing our judgments on what we see on the pitch (quite naturally) when they are sportsmen working at a very high level. A bad decision can have a big impact on them and they hey have seconds to react.
Off the pitch that will be quite different. I know one international footballer quite well and it's amazing the consultant moments people make on hear about his personality.

Having said that it is great of that Brighton do seem to employ some top people- Rosenior, Sidwell, Calde etc

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I would also add he is the second nicest ginger I know.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here