Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The now traditional, ubiquitous and, hopefully, lucky Friday Night Drinking Thread

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Stone IPA. A solid and classic beer. Excellent work.

I've had a couple of Fuerst Wiacek NEIPA's on the way home and am now drinking a Fallen Brewing Chew Chew Salted Caramel Milk Stout from my own collection.

It's lovely stuff HT. The craft revolution is well underway when you can get beer like that in a crappy back street Tesco's and I thank Brewdog for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I’ve just purchased one those Krups Torps, it pours a surprisingly good pint, so I’m currently working my way through a couple of litres of Birra Moretti.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
cb4ce2702ee57521de3dd824067f3eb5.jpg

Apparently, this one is called a Monkey's Breath. All I know is it has Pisang Ambon and milk in it, so basically an alcoholic banana milkshake!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's lovely stuff HT. The craft revolution is well underway when you can get beer like that in a crappy back street Tesco's and I thank Brewdog for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. The supermarkets have really gone for it. Asda has a stupidly good range.

As an aside I was at the European Stone Brewery last weekend with a fellow Albion ST. They have 75 taps ranging from their solid classics through to their out-there stuff via some experimental stuff. We spent 6 hours there before starting our night out. The night out didn't last long.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
A variety of beers including De Molen as at Berefts Beer Festival in Bodegraven, Holland.

Missing out on tomorrow, bad fan me..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here